- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Shashank Mehra, a Prolific Speaker, Educationist and Researcher in the area of Marketing and Retail.
His total experience of 14+ Years in Academics, Training and Research with prominent Business School in Delhi NCR. He has been part of Selection Committee of Students at Delhi School of Economics, Amity Business School along with that he had been visiting faculty at IMT-Ghaziabad, Amity University, National Institute of Agricultural Marketing-Jaipur, Army Institute-Greater Noida.
He is instrumental in the establishment of Centre for entrepreneurship and Centre for Retail in Amity Business School and FDDI (Ministry of Commerce and GOI Institute).
He has Overall conducted more than 500 hrs of Corporate Training. He is avid Researcher, Trainer and Academician who has handled more than 15 instruments / tools in Marketing and Human Resource Area under different domains, with clients as diverse as FICCI-FLO, Heera Group, Sharda Energy and Mineral Limited, KVIC, Central Bank of India, Micro Small Medium Enterprises, and Government of India.
BSc, MBA, UGC-NET, PhD(P)
Retail, Marketing, Analytics, Online Marketing
Technical: IBM-SPSS, MS-Office
Behavioral: Psychometric Profiling
Research: All Latest tools in Marketing. Business Analytics and Marketing Analytics.
Subject Area: Marketing Research, Retail, Internet Marketing, Services Marketing, Consumer Behaviour.
Conceptualized, Designed and Execute Centre for Retail and Entrepreneurship Programmes in past assignments.
Key member of the following teams: Academic Process Development, Industry Interface, Extra Curricular, Events, Examination, Admissions.
- Best Teacher Award in previous Institutions AMITY, DIMAT, FDDI.
- Was National Player of Table-Tennis. Represented State and University Teams at National Level.
- Mehra Shashank and others ‘Blue Ocean Strategy: Panacea for the Indian IT Industry’ and won Rs. 2,000 as third prize at National Conference on ‘India 2020: Readiness for Cutting-edge Marketing’ on 1st and 2nd November 2014 at ITS, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad.
- Mehra Shashank, Shakeel Moonis(2014), “Comparative Study Of Unorganised and Organised Retail: The Case Of Indian Grocery Market at NCR” International Journal of Research In Commerce, Economics and Management. Volume No. 4 (2014), Issue No. 10 (October), pp78-84.
- Mehra Shashank, Shyam Hari Shankar(2013), “Customer response criteria towards Store Atmospherics: a study of organized retail outlets in National capital Region in India”. Winner in Marketing conference at ITS-Ghaziabad. Date
- Mehra Shashank, Shyam Hari Shankar(2013), “Understanding changing investment patterns of investors from traditional to alternate investment options
- ”. 3rd Price in Finance conference at ITS-Ghaziabad
- Mehra Shashank, Shakeel Moonish, Shyam Hari Shankar(2012), “Retail SERVQUAL of Food Retail Chain: A Study of Inter Category Competition in NCR Region”, International Journal of Trends In Retail management.
- Mehra Shashank, Shyam Hari Shankar(2012), “Identifying and Measuring Farmers Buying Pattern and Perception towards Agricultural-Inputs: A Study of North India”, International Journal of Trends in Marketing Management
- Singhal RK, Singh Lata, Mehra Shashank, “Role of seamless leadership: in a contemporary higher education era” paper presented 2nd National Conference on Excellence in Higher Education Conference 28th to 30th June 2012, IIT-Delhi.
- Mehra Shashank and others “Measuring SERVQUAL Model in Indian Food Chain Industry”, Paper presented in Conference “Achieving Business Excellence In a Turbulent Global Economy” organized by Mangalmay Institutions.(April 13, 2012)
- Mehra Shashank and others Paper “Leveraging on Retail Service Quality and Store Choice: A Study of Big-Bazaar & Reliance Fresh in NCR Region” Presented at a conference in ITS-Ghaziabad.
- Mehra Shashank, Two case studies published in the Consumer Behaviour Book by Henry Assael Indian Adapted Edition Published by Biztantra.
- Dry Shaving Market in India: A Long road ahead.
- Kids influence on family purchase decision: A case of Durable Industry.
- Mehra Shashank, Breaking the Vault: Big-Mart enters in India (108-112). Disha Cases in Management. ISBN 978-81-910620-0-7
- Mehra Shashank,Retail Security: A survey on methods measurement and control in Noida. Disha Journal of management 2010.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)