- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
She is a well qualified architect with knowledge of interiors, architecture, Vastu and exhibitions. Having experience of 20 years (3 years teaching Experience) She did her B.Arch from TVB School of Habitat Studies and M.Arch (Medical Architecture) from JMI, New Delhi.
After Graduation, she has worked with Renowned Architects like Raj Rewal , Mr Rajender Kumar , M.N. Ganju, and A.B.Lal . During her own practice, projects include national and international Brands like McDonalds Chilworth, Iskons and Michelin Tyres.
She has presented various papers in National and international conferences. Her area of interest is contemporary architecture, Intelligent Building techniques, and Climate-sensitive designs . She is registered with Council of Architecture and is an Associate of The Indian Institute of Architects (IIA).
- 20 years, including 3 years of teaching
- B.Arch. and M. Arch.
- Her area of interest are contemporary architecture, Intelligent Building techniques and Climate sensitive designs
- Rejuvenation of Unauthorized Colonies (New Ashok Nagar)
- Redevelopment of Slums (Patparganj Slum)
- Fire Safety in Hospitals.
- Published a Paper entitled "Building envelope :it's energy performance in different climatic zone" in "International Journal of Habitat Design and Environment" at Maharaja Agrasen University, Distt. Solan, H.P.-2017.
- Presented a Paper entitled “Intelligent Building Facedes” at Lovely Professional University -2016
- Presented a Paper entitled “Fire Safety and Protection in hospital” at Jamia Millia Islamia -2013
- Report Published on Rejuvenation of New Ashok Nagar , Unauthorised Colony at Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC)
- Report Published on Redevelopment of Patpar Ganj slum , at Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC)
- COA, & Indian Institute Of Architects (IIA)
- Web Designer (One Year Course)
- PYRA-VASTU Expert
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)