- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
Mr. Ompal singh is an Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering Department at School of Engineering & Technology, Sharda University. He is currently teaching Computer Science subjects for B.Tech, MCA and BCA. His research interests lie in the areas of programming. Mr. Singh has also been participating regularly in program committees of various International Conferences and Workshops.
- 10 years
- Ompal Singh, A.K. Pachauri,” 5G Technology Redefining wireless Communication in upcoming years”, International Journal of computer science & Management Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp 12-19, Aug 2012,ISSN No.2278-733X.
- Ompal Singh, A.K. Pachauri, Vivek Dimri “E-governance in India”, presented in National Conference on Role of Information & Software Technologies at D.A.V. Centenary College, Faridabad on July 26-27, 2010.
- Ompal Singh, Sandeep Singh, “On the edge and total choosabilty of outer planar graphs”, presented in National Conference on Emerging trends in computational science and engineering at KEC, Ghaziabad on March 27-28, 2010.
- Member - International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), Singapore (Membership No. 80340918)
- Member – International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Hongkong (Membership No. 113203)
- Member – Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA), NYC, USA (Membership No. 6892815)
- Organized Workshop on “A hunt for India’s super robo genius” at Sharda University from 17-Feb to 18 Feb 2012.
- Organized Workshop on”Ethical Hacking” by Ankit Fadia at Sharda University on 03-Feb 2012.
- Attended Microsoft sponsored Technology conclave on “Cloud computing” at New Delhi in December 2011.
- Attended a National Seminar on “Cyber Threats: Issues & Challenges” at ITS, Gr. Noida in April 2011.
- Attended a National Seminar on “Revolution in knowledge management evolution through application” at IMS, Noida in April 2009.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture