Namita Singh Malik
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Ms. Namita Singh Malik is a committed faculty working as Assistant Professor of Law with Sharda University since August, 2013. Previously, she has worked with reputed law colleges of GGSIPU Delhi & others. She is an alumni of Law college Dehradun & has qualified UGC-NET in JRF category. She is an expert in family laws & criminal laws. Recently, she has submitted her PhD in Law.
- 8 years
- Ph.D (Thesis submitted)
- LL.M (UGC-NET Qualified)
- Criminal Justice & Human Rights
- Family Law
- Research Methodology
- Criminal Law
- Ability to facilitate holistic growth and development of the students, by enabling them to think logically, feels sensitively, and behaves responsibly towards the society and nation at large.
- Ability to inculcate in the learners due appreciation of our culture, values and laws, and generate among students quest to understand legal systems of the world.
- Ability to use, research and review new teaching methods and technologies which are suitable to particular arena of study.
- Excellent coordinating skills with faculty, administration and students.
- Articulate & organized with good analytical & logical abilities.
- Ability to understand diversified learning needs of students
4 research publications in referred journal & 5 research paper presentations in National and international conferences and seminars.
- “Legalization of homosexual marriages in India: Challenges & Possibilities”.(Published in August 2013 in Periodic research-international journal-ISSN NO: 2231-0045)
- “Discrimination against homosexuals with specific reference to military services- Reconsideration of policy matters in Global scenario”(Published in August 2013 in Shrinkhala -An international journal-ISSN NO: 2321-290X)
- “Homosexuality in India” – Published in 2012, Ideal journal of legal studies- National journal –ISSN NO. 2231-0983.
- National Seminar on Right to Information: Emerging issues and challenges organized by ideal institute of management, technology & law, Delhi on 24 January 2012.
- Paper presentation on title- “Need and scope of right to information in present scenario”.
- Indian Law Institute (Delhi)
- Certificate of Successfully completing ‘Advanced Course on Substantive and procedural Criminal Laws” from NLU Delhi in June 2015.
- Certificate of participation in one week ‘National Faculty Development Programme’ at Galgotia University in January 2016.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15