Namita Singh Malik
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Ms. Namita Singh Malik is a committed faculty working as Assistant Professor of Law with Sharda University since August, 2013. Previously, she has worked with reputed law colleges of GGSIPU Delhi & others. She is an alumni of Law college Dehradun & has qualified UGC-NET in JRF category. She is an expert in family laws & criminal laws. Recently, she has submitted her PhD in Law.
- 8 years
- Ph.D (Thesis submitted)
- LL.M (UGC-NET Qualified)
- Criminal Justice & Human Rights
- Family Law
- Research Methodology
- Criminal Law
- Ability to facilitate holistic growth and development of the students, by enabling them to think logically, feels sensitively, and behaves responsibly towards the society and nation at large.
- Ability to inculcate in the learners due appreciation of our culture, values and laws, and generate among students quest to understand legal systems of the world.
- Ability to use, research and review new teaching methods and technologies which are suitable to particular arena of study.
- Excellent coordinating skills with faculty, administration and students.
- Articulate & organized with good analytical & logical abilities.
- Ability to understand diversified learning needs of students
4 research publications in referred journal & 5 research paper presentations in National and international conferences and seminars.
- “Legalization of homosexual marriages in India: Challenges & Possibilities”.(Published in August 2013 in Periodic research-international journal-ISSN NO: 2231-0045)
- “Discrimination against homosexuals with specific reference to military services- Reconsideration of policy matters in Global scenario”(Published in August 2013 in Shrinkhala -An international journal-ISSN NO: 2321-290X)
- “Homosexuality in India” – Published in 2012, Ideal journal of legal studies- National journal –ISSN NO. 2231-0983.
- National Seminar on Right to Information: Emerging issues and challenges organized by ideal institute of management, technology & law, Delhi on 24 January 2012.
- Paper presentation on title- “Need and scope of right to information in present scenario”.
- Indian Law Institute (Delhi)
- Certificate of Successfully completing ‘Advanced Course on Substantive and procedural Criminal Laws” from NLU Delhi in June 2015.
- Certificate of participation in one week ‘National Faculty Development Programme’ at Galgotia University in January 2016.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)