Mrs. Rekha kumari
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Myself Mrs.Rekha kumari..I Had done my B.SC from Bhartaesh College of nursing and MSC from Himalayan college of nursing in obstetric and gynecological nursing .i am open minded and straight forward. I had published two books in Jyapee publication and CBS publication. in academic I had worked as a HOD of OBG Department ,class-coordinator, subject coordinator ,Lab in charge ,and guided UG Students and PG students for research. Organized and attended many workshop and seminars.
- 5 years 2month
- M.Sc Nursing
- Writing books
- Outdoor games
- Presented research paper on “comparative study to assess the effectiveness of Green Cabbage Leaves (GCL) application and the Existing Methods (Hot water bag) for relieving Breast Engorgement in Postnatal Mothers in a Selected Hospital of Dehradun, Uttrakhand”
- Research article publication International Journal of Advances in Nursing Management
- Clinical care record book for OBG under Jypee Publication.
- Procedure manual nursing obstetrics and gynecology under CBS Publication.
Workshops / conferences/ seminars organized
- Organized a Workshop on “BLS” in 2012 for staff nurses in Mohan Dai Oswal Multispecialty Hospital and College of Nursing. Ludhiana, Punjab.
- ICMR sponsored workshop on OSCE/OSPE – a Hands on training for trained nurses at Pal College of Nursing and Medical Sciences, Haldwani.
- Organized workshop on therapeutic nurse patient relationship as an intervention on 10th/july/2013
- Organized seminar on legal and ethical aspect in nursing on 26/April/2013
- Organized workshop and speaker on save heart save life on 7dec2012
- Organized Workshop on “First Northern Region Workshop on Research Methodology & Functional Statistics: Significance to Health Care, Education & Practice.” Held on 21/11/2013 to 23/11/13
- Organized and speaker of workshop on orthopedic Rehabilitation: A nursing perspective 11april2012
- Certified for Completed course in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (CPR&AED) Program on 8/11/2012
- Completed course in IAP-AAP-LDSC Neonatal resuscitation program on 25/8/12
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture