- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
Ms. Khushboo Taneja is working as Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology in Sharda University since 16th June 2012. She has done M.E in Computer Science and Engineering from Thapar University, Patiala. She is specialized in teaching programming languages like C, C++, Java and Operating System (Unix) . She has 5.5 years of teaching experience. Besides teaching she has served the department in various other roles of Academic counselor, Year Coordinator, Peoplesoft Coordinator etc. She has also published 5 research papers in national and international journals. She has attended various workshops, faculty development programs and also contributed in student activities by organizing various workshops.
- 5.5 years of teaching experience
- M.E (CSE)
- B. Tech (CSE)
- Data Structures
- Operating System
- Java, Unix
- Web designing
- K. Taneja, K. Singh “Emotion Detection from Speech by using Neural Network” , Journal of Advanced Research in Embedded System ISSN: 2395-3802, Vol. 03, No. 1, 2016.
- S. Bala, K. Taneja, Y M Shuaib, R. Kumar, “An Intelligent System for Audio Emotion Recognition”, International Journal of Advance Technology in Engineering and Science, ISSN 2348-7550, Vol. 03, No. 1, September 2015, Impact Factor: 1.012
- Prerana, P. Sehgal and K. Taneja, “Predictive Data Mining for Diagnosis of Thyroid Disease using Neural Network”, International Journal of Research in Management, Science & Technology (E-ISSN: 2321-3264) Vol. 3, No. 2, April 2015.
- K. Taneja, “Web Page Categorization based on Characteristics of Web Page”, International Journal of Advances in Computing and Information Technology, ISSN 2277-9140, Vol. 2, Issue-5, pp. 88-92, 2013.
- K. Taneja, V.K Bhalla “Web Page Categorization: Tools, Techniques and Evaluation”, International Journal of Advances in Computing and Information Technology, ISSN 2277-9140, Vol. 1, Issue-2, pp. 212-219, 2012.
- Life Member, ISTE LM 110178
- UGC Net Certified
- IBM Certified Academic Associate for DB2 9 Database and Application Fundamentals.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)