- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
Ms. Khushboo Taneja is working as Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology in Sharda University since 16th June 2012. She has done M.E in Computer Science and Engineering from Thapar University, Patiala. She is specialized in teaching programming languages like C, C++, Java and Operating System (Unix) . She has 5.5 years of teaching experience. Besides teaching she has served the department in various other roles of Academic counselor, Year Coordinator, Peoplesoft Coordinator etc. She has also published 5 research papers in national and international journals. She has attended various workshops, faculty development programs and also contributed in student activities by organizing various workshops.
- 5.5 years of teaching experience
- M.E (CSE)
- B. Tech (CSE)
- Data Structures
- Operating System
- Java, Unix
- Web designing
- K. Taneja, K. Singh “Emotion Detection from Speech by using Neural Network” , Journal of Advanced Research in Embedded System ISSN: 2395-3802, Vol. 03, No. 1, 2016.
- S. Bala, K. Taneja, Y M Shuaib, R. Kumar, “An Intelligent System for Audio Emotion Recognition”, International Journal of Advance Technology in Engineering and Science, ISSN 2348-7550, Vol. 03, No. 1, September 2015, Impact Factor: 1.012
- Prerana, P. Sehgal and K. Taneja, “Predictive Data Mining for Diagnosis of Thyroid Disease using Neural Network”, International Journal of Research in Management, Science & Technology (E-ISSN: 2321-3264) Vol. 3, No. 2, April 2015.
- K. Taneja, “Web Page Categorization based on Characteristics of Web Page”, International Journal of Advances in Computing and Information Technology, ISSN 2277-9140, Vol. 2, Issue-5, pp. 88-92, 2013.
- K. Taneja, V.K Bhalla “Web Page Categorization: Tools, Techniques and Evaluation”, International Journal of Advances in Computing and Information Technology, ISSN 2277-9140, Vol. 1, Issue-2, pp. 212-219, 2012.
- Life Member, ISTE LM 110178
- UGC Net Certified
- IBM Certified Academic Associate for DB2 9 Database and Application Fundamentals.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture