- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
He is presently associated with school of Law & School of Business Studies, Sharda University, and Greater Noida. He is Graduate in commerce, MBA from U.P Technical University Lucknow and pursuing his doctoral program in area of Banking and finance. He has qualified UGC-NET in management. With his expertise in accounting and financial management he spent his stint of more than eight years in area of Academics, Research and Administration. He authored more than 15 research papers in the referred journals of national and International repute.
- 9 years of work experience in Teaching, Research and Administration.
- Pursuing PhD
- MBA , U.P Technical University, Lucknow
- UGC-NET in management.
- M.Com, CCS University
- B.Com, CCS University.
- Accounting and Finance
More than 15 research papers published in the referred journals of national and international repute.
Paper Presented & Published:
- Published a paper title “DETERMINANTS FOR COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING SME (WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO MEERUT DISTRICT U.P INDIA)” in International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management at I.J.R.C.M, Yamuna Nagar Haryana On 4th Jan 2015.
- Presented and Published a paper title an analysis of foreign direct investment with special reference to Indian economy in Global conference on managing in recovering markets at MDI Gurgaon On 6th March 2014.
- Presented and Published a paper title an analysis of Rupee Depreciation on Indian economy in International Conference on India-at the cross roads at Indus Business School Greater Noida, on 8th Feb 2014.
- Published a paper title an analysis of foreign direct investment in Africa with special reference to Gambian economy in International Journal of Trade & Global Business published in Pezzottaite Journals, On Sep 2013.
- Presented a paper title Small and medium sports enterprise –An engine of economic growth with special reference to Indian economy in the 13th international conference proceedings in Goa on 28th Sep 2013.
- Published a paper title ‘innovation in recovery management of nonperforming assets (a case study of Allahabad bank, alwar, rajasthan), in 12th international conference proceedings on 5th jan 2013.
- Published a paper title “Effect on CSR on stock performance” in ANMI Security Forum, Mumbai, Nov 2012
- Published a paper title ‘determinants of corporate capital structure with special reference to automobiles sector in India in 12th international conference proceedings on in, 6th jan 2013.
- Published a paper title “Role of foreign direct investment in the development of Indian economy, in Gyanpratha, Accman Journal of Management, Vol-5 issue-1 Jan 2013.
- Published a paper on impact of Eurozone crisis on Indian stock market and currency volatlity in book ‘changing scenario of business & E-Commerce’, edition 1st, p.42-45, November, 2012.
- Presented one research paper on Risk management in derivatives in the national conference of financial innovation opportunities, issues & challenges, G L Bajaj institute of management and research, Greater Noida. Jan 2012.
- Presented & Published a paper on financial inclusion: a new initiative by the commercial banks in Glimpese international journal of higher education, Bikaner Rajasthan.Issue-III Feburary-2012.
- Published an article on Faculty Development Programme in Comdex time- journal management ideas, biztantra publication, New Delhi. May 2012.
- Published a paper on ‘Micro Finance’ in V3 journal of management voloume I , issue I July 2012.
- Published a paper on capital
- Member of Meerut management association affiliated with AIMA.
- Member of Indian Academicians and Research Association.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)