- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
K.Jayachitra completed B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Jayam College of Engineering and Technology, Tamilnadu in 2002.she completed M.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering from Uttar Pradesh Technical University in 2014.Her areas of interest include Antennas, Linear Integrated Circuits, Microprocessor and Microcontroller and Optical Fiber Communication.
- 7 years
- M.Tech (Telecommunication)
- Antennas, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Linear Integrated Circuits, Optical Fiber Communication, Optimization Techniques
- Awarded as the best lecturer in the year 2003
- T.Jayachitra, V.K Pandey, Anshuman Singh (2014). Design of Hybrid Coupler, in the International Conference on Signal Processing, Embedded Systems and Communication Technologies and their Application for sustainable and Renewable Energy (ICSECSRE-2014), pp: 23-27.
- T.Jayachitra, V.K Pandey, Anshuman Singh (2014). Design of Microstrip Patch Antenna for WLAN Applications, in the International Conference on Signal Processing, Embedded Systems and Communication Technologies and their Application for sustainable and Renewable Energy (ICSECSRE-2014),pp: 17-22.
- T Jayachitra, V K Pandey ,Anshuman Singh.(2013).Design and Development of Hybrid Coupler, in the International Journal of Advance Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 12, December 2013, pp 986-989.
- T Jayachitra, V K Pandey, Anshuman Singh.(2013).Circularly Polarized Microstrip Patch Antenna with FR4 Substrate in Dual Feed for WLAN Applications, in the International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering, Volume 2,Issue 12, December 2013, pp 765-769.
- High Impact Teaching Skills and Mission 10X learning Approach
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)