- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A dynamic professional with over 2 years of rich & extensive experience in Strategic Planning, Administration, Teaching & Curriculum Designing with proficiency in supervising operational planning, development and directing day-to-day administrative activities of a technical institution. Deft at mentoring students with special needs and learning disabilities by using interactive discussions, motivation and ‘hands-on’ approaches to help they learn the subjects.
Cultural Branding, Marketing Management
Curriculum Designing, Consulting in area of Advertising and Branding, Strategic Planning.
Doctoral Fellowship By ICSSR
- “Mythology and Business: A Study of Big Bazaar” Dr. Vikas Singla and Gaurav Gupta, edited book of 2nd National
- Conference on Retailing in India: Opportunities and Challenges. 3-6 (2012); ISBN : 978-93-82062-07-3
- “A concept analysis of Modern and Conventional Branding models” Gaurav Gupta, edited book of 3rd National
- Conference on Trends and Issues in Product and Brand Management. (2013). ISBN: 978-93-5104-993-7
- “Dimensions affecting consumer behavior for athletic wear foreign brands in India” Gaurav Gupta,Meenakshi Malhotra and Mridul Dharwal, International Journal of Applied services Marketing Perspectives, Oct-Dec (2013); ISSN :2279-0977 (Print); ISSN : 2279-0985
- “A Study of Consumer Perception towards Combo Offers Provided by Banks” Gaurav Gupta and Mandakini Paruthi,
- International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management; Volume No. 5 (2014), Issue No. 3 (March); ISSN 0976-2183
Member of Advisory Board for Cleveland Professional University, USA.
- NCFM- Capital Market (Dealers) Module (valid up to April 29, 2015)
- NCFM- Commercial Banking in India: A Beginner’s Module (valid up to July 17, 2015)
- Completed ‘ An introduction to Marketing’ a nine week online non-credit course authorized by University of Pennsylvania and offered through Courseera.
- Successfully completed course titled ' Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies:The FirstStep in Entrepreneurship with distinction. It was a 6 week online non-credit course ,offered through Coursera and offered by University of Maryland
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)