Garima Madaan Dua
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Garima Madaan Dua is Assistant Professor of Accounts & Finance at Sharda University. She has a total experience of 7.5 years which comprises almost 5 years as Assistant Professor. Before entering academics, she was a Trainer for Financial Markets and Products for more than 20 months.
Pursuing Ph.D., UGC NET qualified, PGDM, B.A. Mathematics (H).
Accounts & Finance
Financial Products training, Organizing activities for students’ learning and development, Communication skills.
- Published in Conference proceedings (ISBN – 978-93-83842-81-0), Excel Publishers with co-author “Ms. Nauma Rafique”, Sharda University and Presented a research paper titled ‘Financial Innovation in Indian Mutual Fund Industry’ at International Conference on ‘An Alternate Globalisation from the South: Dynamics of International Business and Finance in Emerging Economies’, organized by Centre for Management Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, on 20th September 2014.
- Published paper titled "An analysis of the relation between Executive Compensation and Firm’s Profitability: Cases of India” in “GYANPRATHA - ACCMAN Journal of Management” - ISSN 0975–0584 (Print), 0976 – 9471 (online), January 2014 issue, Co-authored by Dr. Parul Saxena and Prof. Rajiv Jain
- Presented paper titled "Role of technology in shaping Indian Mutual Fund Industry" in 2nd international conference on " Technological and Management Advances in the new age economy: An industry perspective" held on 1st March 2014 at Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology
- Presented paper titled “Predicting Financial Distress of Companies: Relevance in Neoteric Times" for the International Seminar on "Neoteric Trends in Functional Management" by Janardan Rainagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University on 24th March, 2013
- Presented paper titled “A study of Mutual Fund Products: Distribution channels strategies” in the national conference on “Emerging issues in investment management in India” by “ Institute of Management Studies and Research, Rohtak in collaboration with Rohtak Matcom Education Society, Rohtak on April 21st, 2012, co-authored by Dr. Ashima Rathee.
- Massive Open Online Course - “Introduction to Finance” authorized by University of Michigan
- Massive Open Online Course "An introduction to financial accounting" authorized by University of Pennsylvania.
- AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds of India) Mutual Funds Advisors Module.
- NSE's certification on Financial Market (NCFM) - Capital Market - Dealer's module,
- IRDA IC-33 (Life Insurance)
- AFP (Associate in Financial Planning) - Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning certification
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)