Garima Madaan Dua
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Garima Madaan Dua is Assistant Professor of Accounts & Finance at Sharda University. She has a total experience of 7.5 years which comprises almost 5 years as Assistant Professor. Before entering academics, she was a Trainer for Financial Markets and Products for more than 20 months.
Pursuing Ph.D., UGC NET qualified, PGDM, B.A. Mathematics (H).
Accounts & Finance
Financial Products training, Organizing activities for students’ learning and development, Communication skills.
- Published in Conference proceedings (ISBN – 978-93-83842-81-0), Excel Publishers with co-author “Ms. Nauma Rafique”, Sharda University and Presented a research paper titled ‘Financial Innovation in Indian Mutual Fund Industry’ at International Conference on ‘An Alternate Globalisation from the South: Dynamics of International Business and Finance in Emerging Economies’, organized by Centre for Management Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, on 20th September 2014.
- Published paper titled "An analysis of the relation between Executive Compensation and Firm’s Profitability: Cases of India” in “GYANPRATHA - ACCMAN Journal of Management” - ISSN 0975–0584 (Print), 0976 – 9471 (online), January 2014 issue, Co-authored by Dr. Parul Saxena and Prof. Rajiv Jain
- Presented paper titled "Role of technology in shaping Indian Mutual Fund Industry" in 2nd international conference on " Technological and Management Advances in the new age economy: An industry perspective" held on 1st March 2014 at Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology
- Presented paper titled “Predicting Financial Distress of Companies: Relevance in Neoteric Times" for the International Seminar on "Neoteric Trends in Functional Management" by Janardan Rainagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University on 24th March, 2013
- Presented paper titled “A study of Mutual Fund Products: Distribution channels strategies” in the national conference on “Emerging issues in investment management in India” by “ Institute of Management Studies and Research, Rohtak in collaboration with Rohtak Matcom Education Society, Rohtak on April 21st, 2012, co-authored by Dr. Ashima Rathee.
- Massive Open Online Course - “Introduction to Finance” authorized by University of Michigan
- Massive Open Online Course "An introduction to financial accounting" authorized by University of Pennsylvania.
- AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds of India) Mutual Funds Advisors Module.
- NSE's certification on Financial Market (NCFM) - Capital Market - Dealer's module,
- IRDA IC-33 (Life Insurance)
- AFP (Associate in Financial Planning) - Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning certification
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture