G. Ratna Velugu
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
BDS from Kamineni Institute Of Dental Sciences, Sreepuram, Hyderabad in 2008
MDS from Panineeya Maha vidyalaya Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Kamala Nagar, in 2012.
Member of Indian Academy of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics & IDA. Professional, dynamic, hardworking and skilled Dental Specialist with knowledge of dental care and treatments. Self-confident and assured while interacting with a patient or a student or a colleague. Conduct an inspiring, uplifting, lively & energetic learning environment for students. Have a positive outlook, cheerful and cooperative and is honest, well mannered, patient, fair, and responsible.
- Certificate of “Best Outgoing Student- MDS” in PMVIDS &R C, Hyderabad 2012
- Certificate of merit for standing first in Dr NTR University of Health Sciences MDS exams held in 2012.
- Certificate of merit for standing first in the Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics at the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences MDS exams held in 2012
- Best scientific paper award for Original case report –– “Palatoradicular groove-case report” during the 26TH FODI & 19TH IES National Conference Nov 2011
- Best scientific paper award for original research –– “Survey on Dental Spa” during the 1st Hyderabad Karnataka State Conference Oct 2010
- Best scientific poster award – “Brighten up your smile” during the Colgate IDA Poster competition Hyderabad Aug 2009
- Late Dr. K. M. Gandhi Gold medal for the year 2007 for securing highest marks in Oral Surgery in BDS statewide in the 13th Annual convocation of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.
- Dr. P. Rama Chandra Reddy Silver medal for the year 2007 for securing highest marks in Oral Surgery in BDS statewide in the 13th Annual convocation of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.
- Gold medal for Best Outgoing Student in the final year of BDS.
- Certificate of Honour- IDA: COLGATE –PALMOLIVE for standing first in final year B.D.S.
- Certificate of Merit for highest average aggregate in the final year of BDS.
- Gold medal in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the final year of BDS.
- Gold medal in Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry in the final year of BDS.
- Gold medal in Prosthodontics in the final year of BDS.
- Certificate of Merit in Periodontics in the final year of BDS.
- Certificate of Honour- IDA: COLGATE –PALMOLIVE for standing first in 3rd year B.D.S.
- Gold medal for securing highest marks in aggregate in 3rd year of BDS
- medal for securing highest marks in Dental Anatomy & Histology in 2nd year BDS.
Research & Publication:
- G.Ratna Velugu, "Palatoradicular groove - A restorative challenge" RGUHS Journal of Dental Sciences December 2011, Volume 3, Issue 4
- M S Ranga Reddy, M Daneswari, G.Ratna Velugu , “Detection Of Multiple Canal Morphology In Maxillary Molars With The Aid Of Spiral Computerized Tomography - A Case Report” Indian Journal of Dental Sciences, Vol 7, Issue 2, June 2015
- Exploring the etiology of Non-Carious cervical lesion: A case control study ,Ritu Sharma,Jagadeesh H.G.,Renuka J.,Ekta Choudhary, G.Ratna Velugu,Journal of Health Sciences,Vol.2,issue 2,Aug 2015:103-109
- Clinical Trial approved by “Clinical Trials.gov”-Title:-Consumption of Probiotics on salivary Bacteria Causing Dental Caries,Dr.G.Ratna Velugu.
- Comparative evaluation of fracture resistance of teeth obturated using three different systems – AH plus/Gutta‑percha,Resilon/Realseal self‑etch, and Endofill/Gutta‑percha:An In vitro study, G. Ratna Velugu, P. Karunakar1, M. S. Ranga Reddy1, Journal of Oral Research and Review,Vol.8,issue1,January-June 2016.
Research in Progress:
- Clinical outcome of PRP in non-vital open apices (Ongoing Research)
- Effect of PROBIOTICS on dental caries (Ongoing Research)
- Correlation of apical periodontitis with state/trait anxiety(Ongoing Research)
- IDA (ID-91527)
- Certificate for Scientific Paper on “Care-is candy” during the 67th Indian Dental Conference Feb 2014, Hyderabad
- Certificate for Scientific Paper on “Biofilm Resistance” during the UP MICROCON XTH Annual National Conference Feb 2014, U.P.
- Certificate for Scientific Poster on “Brighten up your smile” Colgate –IDA poster competition, Aug 2009,Hyderabad
- Certificate for Scientific Paper on “Secret seven revealed- a case report of maxillary first molar with seven root canals” during 32ND AP STATE Dental Conference, Dec 2011, A.P.
- Certificate for Scientific Paper on “Palatoradicular groove-case report” during the 26TH FODI & 19TH IES National Conference Nov 2011, Delhi
- Certificate for Scientific Paper on “Comparative Evaluation of fracture resistance of roots obturated using 3 different systems-an in vitro study” during XII FODI & IES PG Convention, June 2011,Ahmedabad
- Certificate for Scientific Paper on “Self etch dentin bonding agents” during All India Dental Students Conference, Jan 2011, A.P.
- Certificate for Scientific Poster on “vital and non-vital bleaching -case reports” during 25th FODI & 18th IES National Conference, Dec 2010,Chennai
- Certificate for Scientific Paper on “survey on Dental SPA-awareness among Hyderabad Dentists” during 31st A.P. State Dental Conference, Nov 2010, A.P.
- Certificate for Scientific Paper on “Role of Dental Spa in modern dentistry” during 1st Hyderabad-Karnataka Dental Conference, Oct 2010,Karnataka
- Certificate for Scientific paper on “Direct composite veneers- case reports” during IAACD GEN NEX programme, Sep 2010, Hyderabad
- Certificate for Scientific paper on “Endogain with Emdogain” during 24th FODI & 17th IES National Conference, Nov 2009, Kerala
- Certificate of Appreciation for delivering a lecture on “Rotary Endodontics” at Anil Neerukonda Institute of Dental Sciences,CDE program Visakhapatnam, A.P. May 2013
- Certificate of participation in Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technology, SMSRC,Greater Noida,U.P, Oct 2013
- Scientific Paper on “A Bug for a Bug” during the 30th IACDE & 23rd IES National Conference, Amritsar, November 2015
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15