Dr Anupam Agarwal
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Dr Agarwal received her M.Sc. & Ph.D degree in Organic Chemistry from Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra. India. During her Ph.D. research she synthesized organophosphate esters, which have wide scope in insecticides, herbicides and plasticizers industries. Then she spent more than one year improving her teaching skills as a lecturer and an additional year working as a chemist in an industrial laboratory in India. In 2008 she moved to University of Western Ontario, Canada for Post Doctoral Studies to upgrade her professional skills and qualification. There she worked on various industrial projects:
- Nanoformulation of Active Ingredients and Determination of their Mobility in Soil for Crop Protection.
- Development of Nanoscale Supported Catalysts and Determination of their Catalytic Activity.
- Determination of Photocatalytic Activity of Doped TiO2 and Bi2O3 Nanoparticles
- Investigating Cost Effective Technologies for Treatment and Reuse of Industrial and Municipal Wastewater.
- Characterization and Optimization of the Membrane System for the Concentration of Nanoparticles in Aqueous Solution.
In August 2010 she joined Sharda University to apply her research and teaching skills so that they may benefit Sharda University.
Industrial Experience : 2.5 Years
- Post Doc.
Synthesis & Application of Bioadsorbent for wastewater Treatment, Characterization of Nanocomposites, Applications of Nanocomposite for Crop Protection, Wastewater Treatment & as catalyst, Synthesis of Organophosphate Esters.
- Analytical techniques
- Organic Chemistry
- Ridwanu M., Agarwal, A." Removal of Methylene Blue Dye from Aqueous Solution using Activated Jamun Leaf Powder " International Journal of Science Technology & Management, Vol.4 (2015), pp 229-232.
- Agarwal et al., “Belpatra (Aegel Marmelos) Bark Powder as an Adsorbent for the Color Removal of Textile Dye Torque Blue” International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Vol.4(2015), pp 56-60.
- Anupam Agarwal, Yanqing Xu, Cost Effective Technologies for recycling of waste water, Scholar’s Press, ISBN: 978-3-639-70781-6(2014)
- Anupam Agarwal "Kinetic Study of 2,4,5-Trichloroaniline Phosphate Esters", LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-8443-2417-4 ( 2011).
- Agarwal et al. ‘Synthesis, Mechanistic and Kinetic Study of 2,4,5- Trichloroaniline Phosphate Mono-ester’, Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 18 (2006), pp 2969-2982.
- Agarwal et al. ‘Kinetics and Mechanism of the Hydrolysis of 4- Bromo - 2,6- Dimethylphenyl Phosphate Mono-ester’, Asian Journal Chemistry, Vol. 17 (2005), pp 109-116.
- Agarwal et al., Synthesis, Mechanistic Interpretation and Kinetic Study of Potentially Active Substituent of 2,4,6-Trimethylaniline Phosphate Mono-Ester, Acta Ciencia Indica, Vol. 34(2008), pp 253-268
- Agarwal Anupam ‘Synthesis of some phosphate Mono-esters’, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 23 (2007), pp 773-774.
- Agarwal et al. ‘Synthesis, Mechanistic Interpretation and Kinetic Study of 2,4,5- Trichloroaniline Phosphate, Di-ester in Acid Media’, Acta Ciencia Indica, Vol. XXXII, (2006), pp 101-110.
- QIP course “Fluorescence Spectroscopy and its Application”, India
- Dale Carnegie Training. India
- Teaching Assistant Training Program, Canada
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, Canada
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)