Dr Anupam Agarwal
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Dr Agarwal received her M.Sc. & Ph.D degree in Organic Chemistry from Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra. India. During her Ph.D. research she synthesized organophosphate esters, which have wide scope in insecticides, herbicides and plasticizers industries. Then she spent more than one year improving her teaching skills as a lecturer and an additional year working as a chemist in an industrial laboratory in India. In 2008 she moved to University of Western Ontario, Canada for Post Doctoral Studies to upgrade her professional skills and qualification. There she worked on various industrial projects:
- Nanoformulation of Active Ingredients and Determination of their Mobility in Soil for Crop Protection.
- Development of Nanoscale Supported Catalysts and Determination of their Catalytic Activity.
- Determination of Photocatalytic Activity of Doped TiO2 and Bi2O3 Nanoparticles
- Investigating Cost Effective Technologies for Treatment and Reuse of Industrial and Municipal Wastewater.
- Characterization and Optimization of the Membrane System for the Concentration of Nanoparticles in Aqueous Solution.
In August 2010 she joined Sharda University to apply her research and teaching skills so that they may benefit Sharda University.
Industrial Experience : 2.5 Years
- Post Doc.
Synthesis & Application of Bioadsorbent for wastewater Treatment, Characterization of Nanocomposites, Applications of Nanocomposite for Crop Protection, Wastewater Treatment & as catalyst, Synthesis of Organophosphate Esters.
- Analytical techniques
- Organic Chemistry
- Ridwanu M., Agarwal, A." Removal of Methylene Blue Dye from Aqueous Solution using Activated Jamun Leaf Powder " International Journal of Science Technology & Management, Vol.4 (2015), pp 229-232.
- Agarwal et al., “Belpatra (Aegel Marmelos) Bark Powder as an Adsorbent for the Color Removal of Textile Dye Torque Blue” International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Vol.4(2015), pp 56-60.
- Anupam Agarwal, Yanqing Xu, Cost Effective Technologies for recycling of waste water, Scholar’s Press, ISBN: 978-3-639-70781-6(2014)
- Anupam Agarwal "Kinetic Study of 2,4,5-Trichloroaniline Phosphate Esters", LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-8443-2417-4 ( 2011).
- Agarwal et al. ‘Synthesis, Mechanistic and Kinetic Study of 2,4,5- Trichloroaniline Phosphate Mono-ester’, Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 18 (2006), pp 2969-2982.
- Agarwal et al. ‘Kinetics and Mechanism of the Hydrolysis of 4- Bromo - 2,6- Dimethylphenyl Phosphate Mono-ester’, Asian Journal Chemistry, Vol. 17 (2005), pp 109-116.
- Agarwal et al., Synthesis, Mechanistic Interpretation and Kinetic Study of Potentially Active Substituent of 2,4,6-Trimethylaniline Phosphate Mono-Ester, Acta Ciencia Indica, Vol. 34(2008), pp 253-268
- Agarwal Anupam ‘Synthesis of some phosphate Mono-esters’, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 23 (2007), pp 773-774.
- Agarwal et al. ‘Synthesis, Mechanistic Interpretation and Kinetic Study of 2,4,5- Trichloroaniline Phosphate, Di-ester in Acid Media’, Acta Ciencia Indica, Vol. XXXII, (2006), pp 101-110.
- QIP course “Fluorescence Spectroscopy and its Application”, India
- Dale Carnegie Training. India
- Teaching Assistant Training Program, Canada
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, Canada
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture