Dr. Sweta Srivastav
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A young researcher with many publication . She did her Ph.D. in very short span . she has 7yrs of experience and taught many under-graduate and graduate fields of mathematics including mathematical software.
- 7 Years
- Graph Theory
- Linear Algebra
- Application Of Graph theory
- Linear Algebra
- Reviewer of British journal of mathematics and Computer Science and International journal of Engineering Research.
- Board member & Reviewer of International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Modern Education (IJMRME)
- Board member and reviewer of International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology.
- Board member and revieweAr of International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology.
- 3-Equitable Prime Cordial Labeling of Some Graphs, Dr. Sweta Srivastav , Dr. Sangeeta Gupta, International Journal of Engineering Research Volume No.4, Issue No.3, pp : 115 – 117 . ( Indexed , Impact factor 0.421).
- An Inventory Replenishment Policy under Condition of Permissible Delay in Payments with Limited Storage Capacity. Sangeeta Gupta, Sweta Srivastav, R.K. Srivastava, International Journal of Research in Management, Issue 5, Vol. 2 (March 2015) , 79-89. ( Indexed , Impact factor 2.14).
- A Study of Inventory System with Ramp Type Demand Rate and Shortage in The Light of Inflation-II, Sangeeta Gupta, Sweta Srivastav, R.K. Srivastava ,Volume 5 , Issue 6 ,June 2015 , International journal of Applied Research, 553-558, (Indexed , Impact Factor 3.6241).
- Cordial labeling for cycle with one chord and its related graphs, IJMMS June 2008, Vol. 1.
- Some new cordial graphs, International Journal of Scientific Computing.
- Cordial and 3-equitable labeling of cycle with twin chords, Proceedings ICETAETS (International conference of emerging technology), 1(2008), 905-907.
- Cordial labeling for two cycle related graphs. The Mathematics Students. 76(2007); 273-282
- Gracefulness of union of two path graphs with grid graph and complete bipartite graph, Proceedings ICETAETS, 1(2008) 616-619.
- Cordial and 3-equitable labeling of star of a cycle, Mathematics Today, 2(2008); 54-64.
- Barycentric subdivision and cordial labeling of some cycle related graphs, Proceedings ICETAETS, 1(2008), 1081-1083.
- Some classes of disconnected graceful graphs. Proceedings ICETAETS , 1(2008), 1050-1056.
- Some cycle related cordial graphs in the context of vertex switching,14(2010) AKCE journal( international) .
- Life member of Ramanujan Mathematical Society.
- Life member of Indian Mathematical Society
1. Received three edx online Certificate course on “ Linear Algebra- Foundation to Frontier”, “Discover Pre-calculus” , “Differential Equation”.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture