Dr. Richa Sharma
- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
Recently I am working as assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics ( SBSR ). I have done my B.Sc. and M.Sc. from C.C.S. University Meerut. I have completed my PhD from JIIT, Noida in the field of Solid Mechanics. My research work has been published in many international journals.
Experience: 8 years
Qualification: PhD., M.Sc.,
- 8 Years
- Ph. D Mathematics
- Computational Solid Mechanics
- Sanjeev Sharma, Sanehlata Yadav and Richa Sharma, ‘Thermal Creep Analysis of Functionally Graded Thick-Walled Cylinder Subjected to Torsion and Internal and External Pressure’, Accepted-2016, Journal of Solid Mechanics, Indexed in SCOPUS.
- Richa Sharma, A. K. Aggarwal, Sanjeev Sharma, “Collapse Pressure Analysis in Torsion of a Functionally Graded Thick-Walled Circular Cylinder under External Pressure”, Elsevier’s Procedia Engineering, vol. 86, pp. 738-747, 2014. Indexed in SCOPUS, Impact factor 0.36.
- A. K. Aggarwal, Richa Sharma and Sanjeev Sharma, “Collapse Pressure Analysis of Transversely Isotropic Thick-walled Cylinder using Lebesgue Strain Measure and Transition Theory”, The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2014, dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/240954, pp. 1-10. Indexed in SCOPUS, SCIE, Impact factor 1.730.
- A. K. Aggarwal, Richa Sharma and Sanjeev Sharma, “Safety Analysis using Lebesgue Strain Measure of Thick-Walled Cylinder for Functionally Graded Material under Internal and External Pressure”, The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2013, dx.doi.org/ 10.1155/2013/ 676190, pp. 1-10. Indexed in SCOPUS, SCIE, Impact factor 1.730.
- Sanjeev Sharma, A. K. Aggarwal and Richa Sharma, ‘Safety analysis of thermal creep non-homogeneous thick-walled circular cylinder under internal and external pressure using Lebesgue strain measure’, “Multidiscipline Modelling in Materials and Structures” Vol. 9, Issue 4, 2013, pp 499-513. Indexed in SCOPUS Impact factor 0.324.
- A. K. Aggarwal, Richa Sharma and Sanjeev Sharma, “Safety Factors in Thermal Creep Transition of Thick-Walled Circular Cylinder under Internal and External Pressure using Transition Theory”, Accepted: International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics. Indexed in Zentralblatt.
Conference Proceedings (International/ National):
- Richa Sharma, A. K. Aggarwal and Sanjeev Sharma, “Collapse Pressure Analysis in Torsion of a Functionally Graded Thick-Walled Circular Cylinder under External Pressure”, First International Conference on Structural Integrity (ICONS-2014), Kalpakkam, India, 723–730, February 4-7, 2014.
- A. K. Aggarwal and Richa Sharma, “Safety factors in Thermal Creep Transition of Thick-walled Circular Cylinder under External Pressure using Lebesgue Strain Measure and Transition Theory”, First International Conference on Structural Integrity (ICONS-2014), Kalpakkam, India, 707–714, February 4-7, 2014.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)