Dr. Richa Sharma
- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
Recently I am working as assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics ( SBSR ). I have done my B.Sc. and M.Sc. from C.C.S. University Meerut. I have completed my PhD from JIIT, Noida in the field of Solid Mechanics. My research work has been published in many international journals.
Experience: 8 years
Qualification: PhD., M.Sc.,
- 8 Years
- Ph. D Mathematics
- Computational Solid Mechanics
- Sanjeev Sharma, Sanehlata Yadav and Richa Sharma, ‘Thermal Creep Analysis of Functionally Graded Thick-Walled Cylinder Subjected to Torsion and Internal and External Pressure’, Accepted-2016, Journal of Solid Mechanics, Indexed in SCOPUS.
- Richa Sharma, A. K. Aggarwal, Sanjeev Sharma, “Collapse Pressure Analysis in Torsion of a Functionally Graded Thick-Walled Circular Cylinder under External Pressure”, Elsevier’s Procedia Engineering, vol. 86, pp. 738-747, 2014. Indexed in SCOPUS, Impact factor 0.36.
- A. K. Aggarwal, Richa Sharma and Sanjeev Sharma, “Collapse Pressure Analysis of Transversely Isotropic Thick-walled Cylinder using Lebesgue Strain Measure and Transition Theory”, The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2014, dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/240954, pp. 1-10. Indexed in SCOPUS, SCIE, Impact factor 1.730.
- A. K. Aggarwal, Richa Sharma and Sanjeev Sharma, “Safety Analysis using Lebesgue Strain Measure of Thick-Walled Cylinder for Functionally Graded Material under Internal and External Pressure”, The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2013, dx.doi.org/ 10.1155/2013/ 676190, pp. 1-10. Indexed in SCOPUS, SCIE, Impact factor 1.730.
- Sanjeev Sharma, A. K. Aggarwal and Richa Sharma, ‘Safety analysis of thermal creep non-homogeneous thick-walled circular cylinder under internal and external pressure using Lebesgue strain measure’, “Multidiscipline Modelling in Materials and Structures” Vol. 9, Issue 4, 2013, pp 499-513. Indexed in SCOPUS Impact factor 0.324.
- A. K. Aggarwal, Richa Sharma and Sanjeev Sharma, “Safety Factors in Thermal Creep Transition of Thick-Walled Circular Cylinder under Internal and External Pressure using Transition Theory”, Accepted: International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics. Indexed in Zentralblatt.
Conference Proceedings (International/ National):
- Richa Sharma, A. K. Aggarwal and Sanjeev Sharma, “Collapse Pressure Analysis in Torsion of a Functionally Graded Thick-Walled Circular Cylinder under External Pressure”, First International Conference on Structural Integrity (ICONS-2014), Kalpakkam, India, 723–730, February 4-7, 2014.
- A. K. Aggarwal and Richa Sharma, “Safety factors in Thermal Creep Transition of Thick-walled Circular Cylinder under External Pressure using Lebesgue Strain Measure and Transition Theory”, First International Conference on Structural Integrity (ICONS-2014), Kalpakkam, India, 707–714, February 4-7, 2014.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15