Dr. Priyanka Munjal
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
- Dr. Munjal has completed her Phd from Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
- She completed her master’s (Honors) from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- She has vast experience in designing and synthesis of artificial receptors for recognition of toxic heavy metal ions and bio-molecules.
- Dr. Munjal has published her work in reputed international journals. She has also presented her work in International Conferences. She was invited to present her work in National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- She has prior experience in teaching and Research. Prior to her Phd she had worked with Jubilant chemsys, Noida as a Research Associate.
- 1.3 Years
- PhD- Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi
- NET-UGC JRF
- GATE (AIR 287)
- Integrated MSc. (Honors) –Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab
- Organic chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Water Pollution
- Expert in synthesis of artificial receptors for use in the detection of heavy metal ion pollutants
- Got invitation from National University of Singapore for Poster Presentation.
- Recently got recognition from Senior Citizen Society Welfare, Mandi Dabwali.
- H. M. Chawla and P. Munjal, P. Goel “A new metalio-supramolecular sensor for recognition of sulfide ions” Tetrahedron Lett., 2015, 56, 5, .682-685.
- H. M. Chawla and P. Munjal, P. Goel “Synthesis and evaluation of a new colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescence probe for copper ions” J. Lumin., 2015, 164, 138-145.
- H. M. Chawla and P. Munjal “Evaluation of calixarene tethered Schiff bases for anion recognition” J. Lumin.,2016, 179, 114-121.
- ACS membership (No. 30819417)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)