Dr. Priyanka Munjal
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
- Dr. Munjal has completed her Phd from Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
- She completed her master’s (Honors) from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- She has vast experience in designing and synthesis of artificial receptors for recognition of toxic heavy metal ions and bio-molecules.
- Dr. Munjal has published her work in reputed international journals. She has also presented her work in International Conferences. She was invited to present her work in National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- She has prior experience in teaching and Research. Prior to her Phd she had worked with Jubilant chemsys, Noida as a Research Associate.
- 1.3 Years
- PhD- Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi
- NET-UGC JRF
- GATE (AIR 287)
- Integrated MSc. (Honors) –Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab
- Organic chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Water Pollution
- Expert in synthesis of artificial receptors for use in the detection of heavy metal ion pollutants
- Got invitation from National University of Singapore for Poster Presentation.
- Recently got recognition from Senior Citizen Society Welfare, Mandi Dabwali.
- H. M. Chawla and P. Munjal, P. Goel “A new metalio-supramolecular sensor for recognition of sulfide ions” Tetrahedron Lett., 2015, 56, 5, .682-685.
- H. M. Chawla and P. Munjal, P. Goel “Synthesis and evaluation of a new colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescence probe for copper ions” J. Lumin., 2015, 164, 138-145.
- H. M. Chawla and P. Munjal “Evaluation of calixarene tethered Schiff bases for anion recognition” J. Lumin.,2016, 179, 114-121.
- ACS membership (No. 30819417)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15