Dr. Priti Verma
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Dr.Priti Verma is a Ph.D. – English Literature from Kanpur University .She has done various certificate courses and projects from University of Pennsylvania, Wharton University and Amsterdom University. She has over 16 years of teaching and research experience. Her area of specialization in Communications includes leadership communication, team communication, Organizational communication ,communication gap and effective communication. Dr Priti has been an author participant in a large number of national and International prestigious conferences and has several research papers and case studies, published in reputed national and international journals and books, to her credit . She is actively involved in research and case study writing.She is a member of Editorial board of a couple of reputed journals.
Business Communication : Integrated Marketing Communication leadership communication, team communication, Organizational communication ,communication gap & effective communication
Certificate courses from :
- Pennsylvania State Univ., USA
- Amsterdam University , USA
- Wharton University, USA
Case studies & Papers Published:
- “Corporate Social Responsibility and Profitability: A Positive Approach”. Dr. Priti Verma. International Research Journal of Business Management. IRJBM. 2013.ISSN : 2322 – 083X, Indexed .Impact Factor : 1.26
- “Maruti Violence : What Went Wrong ? A case Study” , Case Studies in Management, Ed Mr Nitin Nayak, Bharti Publications, Delhi, 2014 .ISBN No. ISBN No. 978-93-81212-67-7
- “Relationship between Organisational Communication Flow and Communication Climate”. Dr Priti Verma. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Business Management.Vol.1. Issue. 1. September- 2013, pg. 63-71 ISSN: 2310-6913indexed. Impact Factor: 0.498,
- “ From Non – Performance to Excellent Performance: A Case Study of Leadership Approach and Communication Gap”, Dr Prti Verma & Ms Santhi Narayanan, The International Journal of Business and Management, Vol 2 Issue 12 December, 2014. ISSN 2321 – 8916.
- “Fight Greed and Corruption with the tool of the Upanishads”.Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Development, ed.by Dr Saurabh Gupta & Dr Anu Gupta, (Enriched Publication : New Delhi,2013), ISBN : 9781627766012.
- Female Self-Alienation and Assertion: Quest for Identity in Tony Morrison’s “SULA”. Dr.Fatim Ashna, Dr Dipti Shukla, Dr Priti Verma. Insight.Vol.3,2012. ISSN: 0976-2299.
- “Parallels of the Upanishadic Philosophy in Nissim Ezekiel’s Poetry”. Dr Priti Verma. The Indo-American Review .Vol.17.2013.ISSN: 0974-0481.
- The above mentioned article also published in a book - New Dimensions in Contemporary Literature, ed. By R. K. Dhawan and Shahram R. Sistani, (Prestige Books International: New Delhi, 2013). ISBN:978-93-82186-19-9.2013.
- Sisterhood: A Remedy to the ages old problem of Violence against Women, suggested by Alice Walker with Special reference to The Color Purple.The Indian Review of World Literature in English. ISSN : 0974 – 097X . www.worldlitonline.net.
- Crisis & Redemption Therapeutic Canvas of Nissim Ezekiel’s Poetry. Dr Priti Verma. Pub. In The Indian Journal of English Studies, Volume XLIV, 2007.
- Eternity in a Grain of Sand: Charu Sheel’s Terracotta Flames. Pub .in The Triple Path vol. 1. ed. By Krishna Banerjee , (New Delhi :Adhyayan Publishers & Distributers , 2007 )
- Sign to Symbol: A study of the Mystical Manifold in Nissim Ezekiel’s “Philosophy”, Pub. in Dialogue, June 2005, Volume 1, Number 1.
- Metrics for Self – Transformation : Upnishads & two poems of Nissim Ezekiel, Pub. In Readings, October 2005, Volume 3, No. 2.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)