Dr. Pooja Kabra
- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Graduated from a reputed institute KGMC, Lucknow in year 2001 and post graduation in year 2005. In 2007 joined as senior lecturer in Krishna dental college, Ghaziabad & served for 4 years and was promoted to reader. Thereafter joined a in Sharda University and serving till now. It gives me immense pleasure to serve here and being part of Sharda family. Attended multiple C.D.E programs to add cap to my feathers Last but not the least, I believe a good environment gives a good inspiration to enhance ones skills for constant motivation to do something better everyday .I feel grateful to work in such an organization for expanding my wings for a broader horizon.
8 years and 9 months
- M.D.S in conservative dentistry & endodontics
- Academically involved in undergraduate and P.G. work Extracurricular activities like rangoli, mehndi, collage
Certificate of appreciation in CDE program on “PLAYING ON THE EDGE - REDEFINING THE IDEA OF EXTREME ENDODONTICS” at SDS, SU
- Awarded ‘Pratibha samman’ by akhil bhartiya vidyarthi parishad in achieving highest score in state in subject of P.C.D. during graduation; Awarded certificate of honour for achieving highest score in general surgery during graduation.
- Awarded and recognized by contribution and active participation as a member of organizing committee in 14th FODI National conference held at Manekshaw centre, New Delhi.
Research & Publications:
- Pooja Kabra, K.K Dixit, Alok Misra, Arun Verma, “ Solvent Degradation of Composites with Beverages Frequently Consumed”, U.P State Dent. Journal Vol-25(2007-08) : page 93-98 .
- Pooja kabra, Kapil Loomba, Shri Krishna Kabra, et al “Medicinal plants in the Treatment of Dental Caries” Asian Journal of Oral Health & Allied Sciences. Vol-1(4); Oct-Dec.2012
- Shri Krishna Kabra, Veena Jain, Pooja Kabra, “ Prosthetic re-habilitation of patients with Dentinogenesis imperfecta : Clinical Consideration and case reports ” Journal - Indian Prosthodontic Society. supplementary-1 2012, Page 119-125.
- Pooja Kabra, ‘Dens Invaginatus : A case report’ Heal Talk Vol- 5(2); Nov-Dec.2012: 46-47
- Dr. Shweta Sharma,Dr. Pooja Kabra ‘Stem Cells’- New Horizon for tooth regeneration Journal of Innovative Dentistry Vol 3(1),Jan-April 2013.
- Pooja Kabra, Dr. Shri Krishna Kabra; Non Destructive caries management : Reviewing novel approach in MID Heal Talk Vol-5(4);March-April.2013: 42-44
- Dr.Shweta Sharma, Dr.Ritu Sharma, Dr. Ekta Chaudhary & Dr. Pooja Kabra; An update on Vital Bleaching Heal Talk Vol-5(6); July-Aug.2013: 19-20.
- RESEARCH WORK UNDERTAKEN in Sharda University: Cross-sectional study of prevalence of dental flourosis in a population of greater noida belt.
- Dr.Abhishek Gupta,Dr.Pooja Kabra:Endodontic Management of Dilacerated Roots: A Case Series,International Journal of Science and Research,Vol.5 Issue 3,March 2016.
Research in progress:
- Impact of Pre-Clinical Conservative training program on clinical performance of students: A cross sectional Analysis.
- Dr.Pooja Kabra: Microleakage study in class II cavities with /without flowable liner ISBN No: 978-3-659-90402-8 as a main author with International publishing house LAP Germany
- Life member of IACDE
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15