Dr. Pooja Kabra
- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Graduated from a reputed institute KGMC, Lucknow in year 2001 and post graduation in year 2005. In 2007 joined as senior lecturer in Krishna dental college, Ghaziabad & served for 4 years and was promoted to reader. Thereafter joined a in Sharda University and serving till now. It gives me immense pleasure to serve here and being part of Sharda family. Attended multiple C.D.E programs to add cap to my feathers Last but not the least, I believe a good environment gives a good inspiration to enhance ones skills for constant motivation to do something better everyday .I feel grateful to work in such an organization for expanding my wings for a broader horizon.
8 years and 9 months
- M.D.S in conservative dentistry & endodontics
- Academically involved in undergraduate and P.G. work Extracurricular activities like rangoli, mehndi, collage
Certificate of appreciation in CDE program on “PLAYING ON THE EDGE - REDEFINING THE IDEA OF EXTREME ENDODONTICS” at SDS, SU
- Awarded ‘Pratibha samman’ by akhil bhartiya vidyarthi parishad in achieving highest score in state in subject of P.C.D. during graduation; Awarded certificate of honour for achieving highest score in general surgery during graduation.
- Awarded and recognized by contribution and active participation as a member of organizing committee in 14th FODI National conference held at Manekshaw centre, New Delhi.
Research & Publications:
- Pooja Kabra, K.K Dixit, Alok Misra, Arun Verma, “ Solvent Degradation of Composites with Beverages Frequently Consumed”, U.P State Dent. Journal Vol-25(2007-08) : page 93-98 .
- Pooja kabra, Kapil Loomba, Shri Krishna Kabra, et al “Medicinal plants in the Treatment of Dental Caries” Asian Journal of Oral Health & Allied Sciences. Vol-1(4); Oct-Dec.2012
- Shri Krishna Kabra, Veena Jain, Pooja Kabra, “ Prosthetic re-habilitation of patients with Dentinogenesis imperfecta : Clinical Consideration and case reports ” Journal - Indian Prosthodontic Society. supplementary-1 2012, Page 119-125.
- Pooja Kabra, ‘Dens Invaginatus : A case report’ Heal Talk Vol- 5(2); Nov-Dec.2012: 46-47
- Dr. Shweta Sharma,Dr. Pooja Kabra ‘Stem Cells’- New Horizon for tooth regeneration Journal of Innovative Dentistry Vol 3(1),Jan-April 2013.
- Pooja Kabra, Dr. Shri Krishna Kabra; Non Destructive caries management : Reviewing novel approach in MID Heal Talk Vol-5(4);March-April.2013: 42-44
- Dr.Shweta Sharma, Dr.Ritu Sharma, Dr. Ekta Chaudhary & Dr. Pooja Kabra; An update on Vital Bleaching Heal Talk Vol-5(6); July-Aug.2013: 19-20.
- RESEARCH WORK UNDERTAKEN in Sharda University: Cross-sectional study of prevalence of dental flourosis in a population of greater noida belt.
- Dr.Abhishek Gupta,Dr.Pooja Kabra:Endodontic Management of Dilacerated Roots: A Case Series,International Journal of Science and Research,Vol.5 Issue 3,March 2016.
Research in progress:
- Impact of Pre-Clinical Conservative training program on clinical performance of students: A cross sectional Analysis.
- Dr.Pooja Kabra: Microleakage study in class II cavities with /without flowable liner ISBN No: 978-3-659-90402-8 as a main author with International publishing house LAP Germany
- Life member of IACDE
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)