Dr. Nidhi Nagar
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A dental practitioner willing to join a renowned Hospital/Health Organization in order to build a solid base for further updation in knowledge and skills as a Doctor.
1 year and 9 months
Honor & Achievements:
- ICDRO (International Clinical Dental Research Organisation) Bilcare Clinical Research Fellowship in Dentistry January 2011.
- Scientific Paper presentation on Comparative Evaluation of WaveOne Reciprocating Files With or Without Glide Path in Human Teeth Using Cone Beam Computed Tomography at 29th FODI & 21st IES National conference held at SDM College Dharwad, Karnataka.
- Scientific Paper presentation on A Comparative Clinical Evaluation Of A New Bioceramic Root Canal Sealer With MTA Based Sealer, Resin Based Sealer And Zinc Oxide Based Sealer - An In Vivo Study at 28th & 19th IES National conference held at Hyderabad.
Research & Publications:
- Dr. Anil Dhingra,Dr. Nidhi Nagar,”Recent Advance in Endodontics Visualization:A Review”(IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences,Vol 13,Issue 1,Vol VI (Jan 2014),Page 15-20.
- Dr. Ritu Sharma,Dr. Kriti Masoli, Dr. Nidhi Nagar,” The Prevalence & Severity of Non- Carious Cervical lesion in patients reporting to department of conservative dentistry of a North Indian Dental College” (Guident Jan 2014.Page-52-55)
- Influence of the glide path on various parameters of root canal prepared with Wave One reciprocating file using cone beam computed tomography, Anil Dhingra, Nidhi Nagar, Vipul Sapra, Dental Research Journal ,volume 12, issue 6,November 2015.
- Magnification in Endodontics ISBN No: 978-3-659-00230-4 as a co-author with International publishing house LAP Germany.
- Influence of the glide path on various parameters of root canal prepared with WaveOne reciprocating file using cone beam computed tomography Dental Research Journal, Vol 12, Issue 6, pg. 534, November 2015
- Recent Advances in Endodontic Visualization: A Review. IOSR Journal of Dental Sciences and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) Volume 12, Issue 1 Ver. VI (Jan 2014), Page 15-20.
- The Prevalence and Severity of Non-Carious Cervical Lesions in Patients Reporting to Department of Conservative Dentistry of a North Indian Dental College. Guidant, January 2014, Page 52-55.
- Newer Pulp Capping Agents- Bridging The Gap. Dental Poster Journal, Vol 13, May-June Issue, Poster 3.
- Reciprocation Vs Rotary: Who Is The Winner? Dental Poster Journal, Vol 13, May-June Issue, Poster 4.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15