Dr. Nidhi Nagar
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A dental practitioner willing to join a renowned Hospital/Health Organization in order to build a solid base for further updation in knowledge and skills as a Doctor.
1 year and 9 months
Honor & Achievements:
- ICDRO (International Clinical Dental Research Organisation) Bilcare Clinical Research Fellowship in Dentistry January 2011.
- Scientific Paper presentation on Comparative Evaluation of WaveOne Reciprocating Files With or Without Glide Path in Human Teeth Using Cone Beam Computed Tomography at 29th FODI & 21st IES National conference held at SDM College Dharwad, Karnataka.
- Scientific Paper presentation on A Comparative Clinical Evaluation Of A New Bioceramic Root Canal Sealer With MTA Based Sealer, Resin Based Sealer And Zinc Oxide Based Sealer - An In Vivo Study at 28th & 19th IES National conference held at Hyderabad.
Research & Publications:
- Dr. Anil Dhingra,Dr. Nidhi Nagar,”Recent Advance in Endodontics Visualization:A Review”(IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences,Vol 13,Issue 1,Vol VI (Jan 2014),Page 15-20.
- Dr. Ritu Sharma,Dr. Kriti Masoli, Dr. Nidhi Nagar,” The Prevalence & Severity of Non- Carious Cervical lesion in patients reporting to department of conservative dentistry of a North Indian Dental College” (Guident Jan 2014.Page-52-55)
- Influence of the glide path on various parameters of root canal prepared with Wave One reciprocating file using cone beam computed tomography, Anil Dhingra, Nidhi Nagar, Vipul Sapra, Dental Research Journal ,volume 12, issue 6,November 2015.
- Magnification in Endodontics ISBN No: 978-3-659-00230-4 as a co-author with International publishing house LAP Germany.
- Influence of the glide path on various parameters of root canal prepared with WaveOne reciprocating file using cone beam computed tomography Dental Research Journal, Vol 12, Issue 6, pg. 534, November 2015
- Recent Advances in Endodontic Visualization: A Review. IOSR Journal of Dental Sciences and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) Volume 12, Issue 1 Ver. VI (Jan 2014), Page 15-20.
- The Prevalence and Severity of Non-Carious Cervical Lesions in Patients Reporting to Department of Conservative Dentistry of a North Indian Dental College. Guidant, January 2014, Page 52-55.
- Newer Pulp Capping Agents- Bridging The Gap. Dental Poster Journal, Vol 13, May-June Issue, Poster 3.
- Reciprocation Vs Rotary: Who Is The Winner? Dental Poster Journal, Vol 13, May-June Issue, Poster 4.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)