Dr. Monica Agarwal
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
She is currently an Assistant Professor (SG) She specializes in the areas of Human resourse & organisational behavior. Areas of interest include stress management , leadership & women empowerment. Has approx. 15 years of teaching, administrative and research experience. Have 08 research publications in the journals of national and international repute. Attended and participated in various national and international conferences on contemporary issues.
HR & OB
- Monica Agarwal, Santhi Narayanan , Ajai Vir Jain :Career growth demands as a factor of stress in working women in Delhi-NCR- an empirical study (Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management Vol. 4, No. 8, August 2014, pp. 179-193. ISSN 2249-7307 ) (impact factor global=0.376,indexed in PROQUEST)
- Monica Agarwal, Santhi Narayanan, Daleep Parimoo : Task demand as a factor stress causing job stress—a study of working women of it sector using in national capital region of Delhi” (International Journal of research in commerce & management.” Volume no. 4 (2014), issue no. 09 (September) (ISSN 0976-2183 (indexed in EBSCO)
- Monica Agarwal, Santhi Narayanan : An empirical study of organizational factors influencing stress formation among working women in IT sector of Noida-Greater Noida region of NCR-New Delhi (IJCSMR vol2 issue 2feb2013)
- Monica Agarwal, Santhi Narayanan, Nimmi Agarwal: Organizational strategies to combat stress of returning mothers in India-A critical analysis (International journal of academic proceedings ISSN 2164-263X (Nov. 2012).Also presented in its Singapore conference.
- Nimmi Agarwal, Monica Agarwal: Impact of work values in employee engagement: e-journal ISBN : 978-0-9817997-2-8(June 2012). Also presented in its Goa Conference
- Monica Agarwal , Nimmi Agarwal: Developing Target Capabilities & Knowledge For Management Students. Presented at national Seminar at JK Padampat Singhania Institute of management & technology Gurgaon on 26th march 2010.Also published in its proceedings.
- Nimmi Agarwal, Monica Agarwal, Nipun Tyagi, Leadership And People Productivity Abstract Published in BIT Noida National management souvenir 2010
- Nimmi Agarwal, Monica Agarwal, Nipun Tyagi, Human Resource Management :Challenges & Oppourtunity In The Changing Global Business Scenario Presented at GNIT Conference 28-29 Nov. 2009. Also published in its proceedings.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture