Dr. M. Siddahrth
- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
BDS from Jamanlal Goenka Dental College (Amravati University) in 1995
MDS – CODS Manipal MAHE University Manipal in 1998
Total teaching experience 15 yrs. Served at KD Dental College for 3 years and serving at SDS Sharda University since 2007.
11 Publications in national & International journals to his credit.
Life Member of ISP & AOI.
- 15 years
- Bairy I, Reeja S, Siddharth M, Rao PS, Bhat M, Shivananda PG. Evaluation of antibacterial activity of Mangifera indica on anaerobic dental microflora based on in vivo studies. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology 2002 July; 45(3):307-310
- M. Siddharth, Priyanka Chopra. Host Modulation: Sub Antimicrobial dose Doxycycline in Periodontal Therapy- review. Journal of Oral Health & Research 2010, Vol.1, No. 02, 76-79.
- Kalyani Bhargava, Imran Sabri, M. Siddharth, Aparna Dave, Jagadeesh H.G., Manish Goel, Bioterrorism. “My role as a Dentist”. Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine 2011, Vol 33, No.3, 254-257
- Dr.Sadaf Nishat, Dr Shweta Bali, Dr Priyanka, Dr M. Siddharth. Health Care Waste Management: A Biosafety Issue. Journal of Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry 2011, Issue 18, Supplement III, 979-983
- Dr. M.Siddharth, Dr. Shailesh Varshney Dr. Amita Singla, Dr. Jagadeesh H.G. “Stem cells-a window to periodontal Regeneration” Journal of Oral Health & Research, December 2011.Vol 2, No.2, 71-77
- Kalyani Bhargava, Rohit Paul , Mayura Paul, Deepak Bhargava, Anika Mittal,
- M. Siddharth, “Reactive oxygen Species, Oxidative Stress and role of antioxidants in Oral Cancer Prevention” Journal of Post Graduate Dentistry 2011 Vol 2, No.2, 81-86
- M. Siddharth, Amita Singla, Surpreet Kaur. Periodontal Diseases in Children & Adolescents – A Review. Journal of Oral Health & Research 2013,Vol.14, No 1
- Ritika Sharma, Deepak Bhargava, Mukesh Yadav, Pooja Rastogi, Vidyadevi Chandavarkar, M. Siddharth. Dental Stem Cells: Harnessing Newer Possibilities., Peeyush Caroli Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine, October –December 2013, Vol. 35, No. 4, 378-381
- M. Siddharth, Surpreet Kaur. Low Level Laser Therapy as an Adjunct to Non Surgical Periodontal Treatment in Patients with Chronic Periodontitis– A Review. Journal of Research and Advancement in Dentistry 2014; 3:2s: 82-86.
- Ritu Sharma, Vivek Hedge, M.Siddharth, Rashmi Hedge, Ganesha Manchanda, Pratul Agrawal. Endodontic-Periodontal Lesion: An Overview. Journal Of Conservative Dentistry. Nov-Dec 2014 Issue 6, 510-516.
- Ritika Sharma, Deepak Bhargav, Pooja Rastogi, Mukesh Yadav, Vidyadevi Chandavarkar, M.Siddharth, Peeyush Caroli, Puja Bansal: Stem cells: an Update J. Indian Acad Forensic Med, July- September 2014, Vol 36, No 3. Pg 276-280.
- FAGE, Manipal
- Life Member, ISP
- Life Member, AOI
- Founder Member ,POISE
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)