Dr. M. Siddahrth
- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
BDS from Jamanlal Goenka Dental College (Amravati University) in 1995
MDS – CODS Manipal MAHE University Manipal in 1998
Total teaching experience 15 yrs. Served at KD Dental College for 3 years and serving at SDS Sharda University since 2007.
11 Publications in national & International journals to his credit.
Life Member of ISP & AOI.
- 15 years
- Bairy I, Reeja S, Siddharth M, Rao PS, Bhat M, Shivananda PG. Evaluation of antibacterial activity of Mangifera indica on anaerobic dental microflora based on in vivo studies. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology 2002 July; 45(3):307-310
- M. Siddharth, Priyanka Chopra. Host Modulation: Sub Antimicrobial dose Doxycycline in Periodontal Therapy- review. Journal of Oral Health & Research 2010, Vol.1, No. 02, 76-79.
- Kalyani Bhargava, Imran Sabri, M. Siddharth, Aparna Dave, Jagadeesh H.G., Manish Goel, Bioterrorism. “My role as a Dentist”. Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine 2011, Vol 33, No.3, 254-257
- Dr.Sadaf Nishat, Dr Shweta Bali, Dr Priyanka, Dr M. Siddharth. Health Care Waste Management: A Biosafety Issue. Journal of Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry 2011, Issue 18, Supplement III, 979-983
- Dr. M.Siddharth, Dr. Shailesh Varshney Dr. Amita Singla, Dr. Jagadeesh H.G. “Stem cells-a window to periodontal Regeneration” Journal of Oral Health & Research, December 2011.Vol 2, No.2, 71-77
- Kalyani Bhargava, Rohit Paul , Mayura Paul, Deepak Bhargava, Anika Mittal,
- M. Siddharth, “Reactive oxygen Species, Oxidative Stress and role of antioxidants in Oral Cancer Prevention” Journal of Post Graduate Dentistry 2011 Vol 2, No.2, 81-86
- M. Siddharth, Amita Singla, Surpreet Kaur. Periodontal Diseases in Children & Adolescents – A Review. Journal of Oral Health & Research 2013,Vol.14, No 1
- Ritika Sharma, Deepak Bhargava, Mukesh Yadav, Pooja Rastogi, Vidyadevi Chandavarkar, M. Siddharth. Dental Stem Cells: Harnessing Newer Possibilities., Peeyush Caroli Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine, October –December 2013, Vol. 35, No. 4, 378-381
- M. Siddharth, Surpreet Kaur. Low Level Laser Therapy as an Adjunct to Non Surgical Periodontal Treatment in Patients with Chronic Periodontitis– A Review. Journal of Research and Advancement in Dentistry 2014; 3:2s: 82-86.
- Ritu Sharma, Vivek Hedge, M.Siddharth, Rashmi Hedge, Ganesha Manchanda, Pratul Agrawal. Endodontic-Periodontal Lesion: An Overview. Journal Of Conservative Dentistry. Nov-Dec 2014 Issue 6, 510-516.
- Ritika Sharma, Deepak Bhargav, Pooja Rastogi, Mukesh Yadav, Vidyadevi Chandavarkar, M.Siddharth, Peeyush Caroli, Puja Bansal: Stem cells: an Update J. Indian Acad Forensic Med, July- September 2014, Vol 36, No 3. Pg 276-280.
- FAGE, Manipal
- Life Member, ISP
- Life Member, AOI
- Founder Member ,POISE
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15