Dr. Krishna Raina
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Eighteen years of academic and corporate learning have given me immense opportunities to hone my skills in management teaching, academic- administration and to be an effective Trainer.
I enjoy teaching and my audience ranges from primary school children to management graduates and postgraduates. Although Organization Behavior remains my first teaching choice my teaching portfolio includes topics in cross cultural management, HRM, soft skills. Some of challenging administrative assignments of my career has been launching and management of BBA (University of Bradford) program, PGDM -Program Directorship, Alumni association development and the role of Dean at NIILM –CMS. Performing different administrative roles have enabled me to develop a holistic understanding of management education and opportunities to introduce curriculum and system improvements.All along I have also been active in organizing and delivering training programs in the area of Emotional Intelligence and related areas of soft skills for internal and corporate participants. Presently, I am engaged in a project for Simplex Infrastructure Limited titled Evaluating Employees Happiness at Workplace index.
Contribution in Organizational Development :
Developed and implemented student Mentoring program for PGDM students. The program resulted in reduced academic failure rate and enhanced student engagement with institution, faculty and positive attitude towards learning.Developed a career counseling model based on MBTI (Mayer Briggs Test Indicator) for graduate students. The model has been successfully utilized for more than 1000 students in last 2 years. Also, I have taken nearly 15 career counseling seminars in different parts of the country.
- 4 years Corporate
- 12 years of academic experience
- Bachelor of science (ophthalmic sciences)
- Diploma in Business Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cross Cultural Management
- Soft Skills Training.
- Received recognition for training programs /project from clients ,recent being for study done for SIMPLEX Infrastructure
- Cross- Cultural management and organizational Development,Paper presented at All India management society Conference at Amity Business School
- Cross-cultural Communication and organization Development- Paper presented at Icfai school of management
- Rural Healthcare management in India –paper presented at International seminar on Rural healthcare India – at Invertis University .
- 360 degree appraisal system- Business perspective, BIMTECH publication
- Satyam today and Yesterday – case Study, Icfai journal of Organization Behavior
- Little Girl Who did not arrive, In Hindustan Times Daily
- Article titled Leadership values and Ethics, NIILM Update magazine
- Qualified Advance course in Individual and Group Behavior organized by Indian Society of Applied Behavioral Sciences (ISABS Delhi Chapter).
- Successfully completed trainer’s Training program on Memory, Soft skills from TAP International. I am also a Certified trainer. (june2014).
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15