Dr. Khursheed Alam
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Dr. Khursheed Alam was born on 15 June 1973 in Azamgarh, UP. He obtained his M.Sc. and Ph.D degree in Mathematics in the year 1999 and 2005 respectively from Jamia Millia Islamia (a central University), New Delhi. Dr. Khursheed Alam has associated with Sharda Group of Institutions ( SGI), since July 2006. He has more than 10 years of teaching and research experience and attended several national and international conferences and workshops. He has authored five books of Mathematics.
He also served as Lecturer in the department of Mathematics in Hindustan College of Science & Technology, Mathura from July 2006 to August 2008. Currently, he is working as an Assistant Professor in the department of Mathematics, School of Basic Sciences & Research, Sharda University.
- Ph. D (MATHEMATICS)
- Applied Mathematics & Statistics
Non- Linear Dynamical Systems & Chaos Theory And Wavelet Techniques
- Khursheed Alam, L. M. Saha and Z. A. Taqvi: “REGULAR AND CHAOTIC MOTION IN OSCILATORS”, Published in National Journal “News Bulletin of Calcutta Mathematical Society in Vol. 28 (2005).
- Khursheed Alam, L. M. Saha and Z. A. Taqvi: ‘’ STABILIZING CHAOTIC MOTION IN DUFFING OSCILLATORS” published in National Journal in Global Sci-Tech in September, 2010 New Delhi.
- J.K. Mishra-I and K.Alam-II:‘’Computer transcription of handwritten English pitman’s shorthand ‘’: International journal of software & hardware research in engineering, 3rdMarch,2014, ISSN NO.2347-4890.
- Nitendra Kumar, A. H. Siddiqi and Khursheed Alam: Raman Spectral Data De-noising based on Wavelet Analysis: International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 102– No.16, September 2014.
- Janmaya Kumar Mishra and Khursheed Alam: A Neural Network based Method for Recognition of Handwritten English Pitman’s Shorthand : International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 102– No.6, September 2014
- Mrs. Poonam M. Deshpande, Prof. Abul Hasan Siddiqi, Dr. Khursheed Alam and Mr. Khinal Parmar: “Applications of Data Mining Techniques for Fraud Detection in Credit-Debit Card Transactions. International Journal for Scientific Research & Development (339-345),), ISSN:2321-0613, January 2016.IMPACT FACTOR: 2.39.
- Nitendra Kumar∗, A. H. Siddiqi1 and Khursheed Alam2 “Raman Spectra Denoising UsingWavelet and Wavelet Packet Transform”: INDIAN JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS (International Journal): Vol. 7, No. 1, Jan–June 2016, pp. 1–10, DOI: 10.5958/1945-919X.2016.00001.3. Indexing: Google Scholar, Ebsco.
- Nitendra Kumar, Khursheed Alam & A. H. Siddiqi, “Savitzky - Golay and Wavelet Transform Based Raman Spectroscopy Denoising”. INDIAN JOURNAL OF CONTROL THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, ,Volume : No.9 (2016) Issue No. :21 (2016), Jan–June 2016. ISSN : 0974-5572 Pages : 297-305: Scopus Indexed journal.
- Nitendra Kumar, Khursheed Alam & A. H. Siddiqi, “Raman Spectra De-noising Using Wavelet Packet Thresholding”: INDIAN JOURNAL OF CONTROL THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, Volume : No.9 (2016) Issue No. :22 (2016), Jan–June 2016. ISSN : 0974-5572. Pages : 325-334.Scopus Indexed journal..
- Indian Society Of Industrial And Applied Mathematics
- Indian Association Of Engineers
- Received a certificate for 4- week Orientation Programme at UGC- Academic Staff College, Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi in August, 2013.
- One Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) completed: “UT.PreC.10.02x: Discovery Pre calculus: A Creative and Connected Approach”. HONOR CODE CERTIFICATE Issued August 8, 2016. VALID CERTIFICATE ID4bbbb8ac53184b12b43268316c187590.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15