Dr. Khursheed Alam
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Dr. Khursheed Alam was born on 15 June 1973 in Azamgarh, UP. He obtained his M.Sc. and Ph.D degree in Mathematics in the year 1999 and 2005 respectively from Jamia Millia Islamia (a central University), New Delhi. Dr. Khursheed Alam has associated with Sharda Group of Institutions ( SGI), since July 2006. He has more than 10 years of teaching and research experience and attended several national and international conferences and workshops. He has authored five books of Mathematics.
He also served as Lecturer in the department of Mathematics in Hindustan College of Science & Technology, Mathura from July 2006 to August 2008. Currently, he is working as an Assistant Professor in the department of Mathematics, School of Basic Sciences & Research, Sharda University.
- Ph. D (MATHEMATICS)
- Applied Mathematics & Statistics
Non- Linear Dynamical Systems & Chaos Theory And Wavelet Techniques
- Khursheed Alam, L. M. Saha and Z. A. Taqvi: “REGULAR AND CHAOTIC MOTION IN OSCILATORS”, Published in National Journal “News Bulletin of Calcutta Mathematical Society in Vol. 28 (2005).
- Khursheed Alam, L. M. Saha and Z. A. Taqvi: ‘’ STABILIZING CHAOTIC MOTION IN DUFFING OSCILLATORS” published in National Journal in Global Sci-Tech in September, 2010 New Delhi.
- J.K. Mishra-I and K.Alam-II:‘’Computer transcription of handwritten English pitman’s shorthand ‘’: International journal of software & hardware research in engineering, 3rdMarch,2014, ISSN NO.2347-4890.
- Nitendra Kumar, A. H. Siddiqi and Khursheed Alam: Raman Spectral Data De-noising based on Wavelet Analysis: International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 102– No.16, September 2014.
- Janmaya Kumar Mishra and Khursheed Alam: A Neural Network based Method for Recognition of Handwritten English Pitman’s Shorthand : International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 102– No.6, September 2014
- Mrs. Poonam M. Deshpande, Prof. Abul Hasan Siddiqi, Dr. Khursheed Alam and Mr. Khinal Parmar: “Applications of Data Mining Techniques for Fraud Detection in Credit-Debit Card Transactions. International Journal for Scientific Research & Development (339-345),), ISSN:2321-0613, January 2016.IMPACT FACTOR: 2.39.
- Nitendra Kumar∗, A. H. Siddiqi1 and Khursheed Alam2 “Raman Spectra Denoising UsingWavelet and Wavelet Packet Transform”: INDIAN JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS (International Journal): Vol. 7, No. 1, Jan–June 2016, pp. 1–10, DOI: 10.5958/1945-919X.2016.00001.3. Indexing: Google Scholar, Ebsco.
- Nitendra Kumar, Khursheed Alam & A. H. Siddiqi, “Savitzky - Golay and Wavelet Transform Based Raman Spectroscopy Denoising”. INDIAN JOURNAL OF CONTROL THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, ,Volume : No.9 (2016) Issue No. :21 (2016), Jan–June 2016. ISSN : 0974-5572 Pages : 297-305: Scopus Indexed journal.
- Nitendra Kumar, Khursheed Alam & A. H. Siddiqi, “Raman Spectra De-noising Using Wavelet Packet Thresholding”: INDIAN JOURNAL OF CONTROL THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, Volume : No.9 (2016) Issue No. :22 (2016), Jan–June 2016. ISSN : 0974-5572. Pages : 325-334.Scopus Indexed journal..
- Indian Society Of Industrial And Applied Mathematics
- Indian Association Of Engineers
- Received a certificate for 4- week Orientation Programme at UGC- Academic Staff College, Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi in August, 2013.
- One Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) completed: “UT.PreC.10.02x: Discovery Pre calculus: A Creative and Connected Approach”. HONOR CODE CERTIFICATE Issued August 8, 2016. VALID CERTIFICATE ID4bbbb8ac53184b12b43268316c187590.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)