Dr. Ekta Choudhary
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A graduate and Post graduate (Conservative dentistry and Endodontics) from SDM college of Dental Science, Dharwad, Karnataka in 1998 and Bapuji Dental College Davangere, Karnataka in 2002 respectively.
My association with Sharda University is since 2006 and involved in teaching, preclinical laboratory and clinical activities from I to IV year. I am also actively involved with post graduate curriculum and activities including research. Apart from these, I also regularly attend Specialty Conferences, CDE programs and have 15 publications in national and international journals and 3 books with international publishing house.
- Certificate of Merit as best outgoing student in MDS (Conservative and endodontics) Examination Held by RGUHS in 2002.
- Paper presentation “save my tooth” in XIV national congress of public health dentistry and II conference
- Certificate of appreciation from COLGATE for enhancing the oral health awareness of the community in brush twice a day programme in 2010
- Chair-person in a scientific session at 28th FODI & 19TH IES, Delhi
- Membership certificate of Indian Dental Association 2013.
- Chair-person in a scientific session in 16th IACDE-IES PG Convention at ITS Muradnagar.
- organising secretary in CDE program on “PLAYING ON THE EDGE - REDEFINING THE IDEA OF EXTREME ENDODONTICS” at SDS, SU
- Membership certificate of Academy of Oral Implantology since September-2015-AC/L/777/DEL.
- Paper Presentation in 8th International Congress of Academy of Oral implantology on 18-20 sept,2015 New Delhi.
- As a Reviewer in International Journal of Dental Medicine (IJDM) Science publishing group New York.
- As a Reviewer in journal of health sciences and care SGT university journal.
- Presented a paper at 4th KPS Conference Dharwad Karnataka on 4-6 March 2016.
- Endodontic treatment of an anomalous tooth development: case report of a fused tooth. Article published Dec’ 2010 issue page no. 55-57 in journal of Endontology.
- Cut the Dilemma- implant Vs Endodontic Therapy: Article published in the journal guident. June 2011 issue page no. 70-72.
- “An In-Vitro comparative evaluation of different obturation technique for simulated internal Resorptive cavities.” In the journal of oral health and research. Dec 2011 issue vol.2; no.2. pg no. 62- 65.
- Management of root amputated maxillary molar teeth: endodontic and prosthetic considerations: A case report in the journal of oral health and research. Jan-june issue, 2011;2(1):42-44.
- Comparision of effectiveness of mini implants vs conventional implant supported overdentures- a review of literature. In the journal of Indian asoociation of public health dentistry Vol:2011 issue 18 suppl III. 1007-1011
- Integrating Bleaching with Different Treatment Modalities: A Review journal of the indian association of public health dentistry Vol:2011 issue:18 suppl. III.pg 1169-1172
- An update on vital bleaching in the journal Heal talk july-aug 2013 vol 5 issue 6.pg no. 19-20
- Comparison of Apical Seal of Three Endodontic Sealers Using Dye Penetration - An In Vitro Study JOHR vol 4(1);2013:8-11. Category 1 NML INDEXED.
- Review of Bleaching Effects on the Properties of Restorative Materials in the journal Heal Talk September-October 2013 Volume 06 Issue 01 pg 26-29
- Unusual case of bur breakage and retrieval from interdental bone with perforation repair by biodentin – A case report. in denal lamina journal jan 2014.
- TRAUMATIC INJURIES TO PERMANENT ANTERIOR TEETH AMONGST INDIANS: FREQUENCY, ETIOLOGY & RISK FACTORS. published in international journal endodontic practice today, quintessence publishing co. spring 2014 vol 8 issue 1 pg no. 23-30.H-Index-1
- A Clinical Investigation to Test the Efﬁcacy of Oil Pulling in Reducing Dentin Hypersensitivity, as Compared to a Desensitizing Tooth Paste. Published in International Journal of Scientiﬁc Study | March 2014 | Vol 1 | Issue 6 pg 22-26
- Exploring the Etiology of Noncarious Cervical Lesions: A Case Control Study Published in Indian Journal of Health Sciences and Care
Year : 2015, Volume 2, Issue 2 pg 103-109.
- An In-vitro Comparative Evaluation of Shear Bond Strength of Different Self-Etch Dentin Bonding Agents in International journal of contemporarary medical research: 2016, vol 3, issue 2 pg 473-478.
- Surgical Repositioning and Intentional Replantation of a Rotated Maxillary Central Incisor –A Case Report in IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 15, Issue 4 Ver. VI (Apr. 2016), PP 27-31.
- "DIFFERENT OBTURATION TECHNIQUES FOR INTERNAL RESORPTIVE CAVITIES" ISBN NO: 9783-8484-4748-0 as a main author with International publishing house LAP Germany.
- "TROUBLESHOOTING WITH CAST RESTORATIONS" ISBN NO: 978-3-659-17459-9 as a co-author with international publishing house LAP Germany.
- Glamorize your smile with Aesthetic Dentistry! ISBN NO: 978-3-659-81975-9.
Research in progress:
- Survey titled: Awareness on the Emergency Management of Dental Trauma among Parents and Medical Professionals in Greater Noida, India : A Questionnaire study.
- Member Indian dental association -- 30928
- Member Indian endodontic society -- AC13
- Member Academy of Oral Implantology – Sept.-2015-AC/L/777/DEL
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)