Dr. Chandan Kumar
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Dr. Chandan Kumar MPT in Neuroscience, pursing PHD actively involved in teaching and training of students of UG & PG student of department of Physiotherapy.
He is having more than 9 years of teaching, Research and Clinical experience in field of Neurological and community physiotherapy.
He holds enormous credentials of research with more than 18 paper publication in various national and international journal. Worked as HOD in neurological physiotherapy & community physiotherapy previously.
Associated with various national and international journal as Member of editorial advisory board &review committee.
Nine Years and four Months
- Expert in Teaching Exercise therapy, Electrotherapy, Biomechanics, Research Methodology, Advanced Therapeutics and P.T in Neurology.
- Expert in Neuro-Facilitatory techniques and diagnosis and treating various orthopaedic, paediatric and adult neurological and muscular disorders.
- Expert in teaching, performing and interpretation of Nerve Conduction Studies and EMG.
- Guided 28 PG Projects and 6 UG projects.
- Member of National editorial advisory board of IJPOT,
- Member of review committee of OMICS Medical Journals Publishing Group.
- A comparison between task oriented & client-centred task-oriented approach to improve upper limb functioning in people with sub-acute stroke accepted in in Journal of Novel Physiotherapies 2015.
- Effectiveness of Wii Fit plus Balance Board to Improve Balance, Mobility and Confidence in Community Dwelling Elderly Fallers: A Randomized Clinical Trial: - accepted in International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 2015.
- Comparison between Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation and Neuromuscular Re-education for reducing facial disability and synkinesis in patients with Bell's palsy: a randomized clinical trial: - published in International journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation, 2015, Volume 3 • Issue 4 • 1000290.
- Effectiveness of core stability exercise program on abdominal and back strength in school going children: A randomized controlled trial: - published In International Journal Of Nursing Didactics, 5: 7 July (2015).
- The Efficacy of Anterior Versus Posterior Joint Mobilization on Functional Activity in Patients with Adhesive Capsulitis: - published in Smt. Kashibai Navale e – Journal of Physiotherapy 2014.
- Effectiveness of Myofascial release on spasticity and lower extremity function in diplegic cerebral palsy: randomized controlled trial: -published in International journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation, 2014, Volume 3. Issue 1.1000253.
- “Comparison between Electrical Stimulation over motor point and TENS over acupuncture point in Reducing Spasticity and Improving Function after Stroke: Randomized Clinical Trial” Published in International Journal Of Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation 2014, Volume 2 • Issue 6 • 1000237.
- Effectiveness of Mental Practice Combined with Physical Practice in the Treatment of Post Stroke Patients Published in Journal of Novel Physiotherapies 2014, Volume 4 • Issue 3 • 1000216.
- Effectiveness of Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulation On Acupoints Combined with Task-Related Training to Improve Lower Limb Function in Subjects After Sub-Acute Stroke-Published In International Journal Of Physiotherapy and Research, IJPR-A-2013-313(14-06-2013)2013.
- Effectiveness of Task Oriented Circuit Training on Functional Mobility and Balance in Cerebral Palsy published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Vol.7, No. 4. October-December 2013.
- Effect of obstacle ambulation training on walking ability for ambulant stroke subjects-published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Vol. 8, No. 02, April-June 2013.
- Effect of Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Combined with Cryotherapy on Spasticity and Hand Function in Patients with Spastic Cerebral Palsy- Published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Volume 07 Number 01, January - March 2013.
- The Effect of Task Oriented Training On Hand Functions in Stroke Patients- A Randomized Control Trial- Published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Volume 06 Number 03, July - September 2012.
- Effectiveness of Physiotherapy for the Handwriting Problem of School Going Children –Published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Volume 06 Number 03, July - September 2012.
- Relationship Between Motor Impairments of Hand and Manual Ability in Spastic Cerebral Palsy Children- Published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Volume5, Number 4, October-December, 2011.
- The efficacy of bilateral training on functional Recovery of upper extremity after stroke -Published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Volume 5, Number 2, April-June 2011.
- Functional Outcome between Ischemic and Haemorrhagic Stroke Patients after in Patient Rehabilitation- Published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Volume 5, Number 2, April-June 2011.
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists (Registration no – L- 13215).
- Maharashtra State O. T. P.T. Council- 2012/07/PT/002397
- Polypathy world organization
- Advanced Workshop In Health Science Education Technology
- Basic Workshop In Health Science Education Technology
- Basic workshop in research methodology
- Bobath and Adult Hemiplegia
- Lumbar Spine Assessment and Manual Therapy Techniques
- Cyriax Manipulation Techniques
- Literature Search
- Rehabilitation Of Adult Hemiplegia, incorporating holistic approach of Bobath, Devies and Affolter Concepts
- Hip And Knee” The integrated approach (Evaluation and Treatment)
- The Spine” with “M Jones Clinical Reasoning and D. Butler’s concepts for Neurodynamics and Chronic Pain”
- Spine- Mobilization Integrated Approach
- Cardio-Pulmonary, Cerebral – Resuscitation
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)