Dr. Ashish Choudhary
- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A graduate and Post graduate (Prosthodontics) from SDM college of Dental Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka in 1999 and 2002 respectively. Also did a certificate course in oral Implantology from the academy of oral Implantology centre of advanced dentistry New Delhi.
My association with Sharda University is since 2006 and involved in teaching, preclinical laboratory, and clinical activities from I to IV year. actively involved with post graduate curriculum and activities including research. Apart from these, regularly attend Specialty Conferences, CDE programs and have 09 publications in national and international journals and 02 books with international publishing house.
- 12 years
- BDS, MDS
- Certificate of appreciation from Colgate for enhancing the oral health awareness of the community as brush twice a day programme in 2010
- Gave a talk on ‘how to take care of your teeth’ at Amity International School (amiown) Pushp Vihar (New Delhi) in September 2010
RESEARCH WORK :SUBMITTED TO RGUHS IN THE YEAR 2002
- Comparative Evaluation Of Effect Of Degree Of Convergence And Surface Area On The Retentive Force Of Titanium Crowns Cemented Using Various Adhesive Luting Agents On Extracted Teeth-A Laboratory Study.
- Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Ekta Choudhary,Dr. Jay Vikram, Dr. Kuldeep. Comparison of effectiveness of mini-implants vs. conventional implant supported over denture – Review of literature. JIAPHD 2011, Issue 18, Suppl.III.
- Dr. Dipanjit Singh, Dr. Shanmukha G, Dr. Jasheena Singh, Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Dildeep Bali. Socio-Demographic Factors and Tooth Loss. JIAPHD 2011, Issue 18, Suppl.III. Page no. 963-966.
- Dr. Dildeep Bali, Dr. Deepika Thosre Chandhok, Dr. Dipanjit Singh, Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Shweta Bali, Dr. Priyanka Thakural, Dr. Ekta Choudhary. Integrating Bleaching with Different Treatment Modalities: A Review. JIAPHD 2011, Issue 18, Suppl.III. Page no.1169-1173.
- Dr.Ashish Choudhary, Dr.Ekta Choudhary. Management of root amputated maxillary molar teeth. Endodontic and Prosthetic consideration- a case report. Journal of Oral Health and Research 2011, Vol.02. No.1.
- Prof. Ekta Choudhary, Prof. Girija Sajjan, Prof. Ashish Choudhary. An In Vitro Comparative Evaluation of Different Obturation Technique for Simulated Internal Resorptive Cavities. JOHR 20011, Vol.2, No.2.
- Dr.Ekta Choudhary, Dr.Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Kuldeep. Cut The Dilemma – Implant Vs Endodontics a review article. Guident June 2011.
- Dr. Vikram Jay, Dr. Choudhary Ashish, Dr. Vikram Abhilasha. Prosthetic rehabilitation of a patient with immediate placement of implants in post-extraction sockets in mandibular dentulous arch- a clinical report. International journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2012 July Vol 3 issue 1
- Dr. Jay Vikram, Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Hiten Kalra, Dr. Abhilasha Vikram. Prosthetic Investigation into the role of various factors during flasking and packing of heat cure acrylic resin, resulting in occlusal discrepancies in processed complete dentures. IJPD 2013:vol-4(2):48-55
- Dr. Ashish Choudhary occlusal indicators – chasing blue marks? : A review, TMU J Dest. Vol 1 issue 3 July, Sept 2014
- Book- 1. Troubleshooting with Cast Restoration 1st Author Dr .Ashish Choudhary ISBN NO. 978-3-659-17459-9
- Book -2. Different Obturation Techniques for Internal Resorptive Cavities 3rd Author Dr.Ashish Choudhary ISBN No. 978-3-8484-4748-0
- Life Member of Indian Prosthodontic Society (IPS)
- Life Member of Academy of Oral Implantology
- Member of Indian Dental Association (IDA)
- Certificate In Oral Implantology At Centre of Advanced Dental Education
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)