- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Ms. Divya Singh has an ability to carry her professional growth as an educator in educational areas, and also wish to encourage and inspire students to achieve their highest potential through a Firm and well-formed and yielding education.She has completed her Master’s Degree in Physics and SUBMITTED Ph.D. Her area of interest is on Ion beam irradiation on Polymerelectrolytes. Her research experience of Ion- Beamirradiation on Polymer Films is since 2007 (Performed in NSC now known as IUAC, New Delhi) India.She is a member of Materials Research Laboratory in School of basic Sciences and research, Sharda University. Along with the research, she has Teaching experience of more than 10yrs. Presently, she is a faculty of Physics department,Sharda University.
More than 10 Years
M.Sc (Physics) + Pursuing Ph.D.
- Polymer electrolytes
- Swift heavy ions
- Taught Physics courses in B.Sc and B.Tech courses.
- Can work on Origin Software
- Microsoft Word,
- Technical and management skills.
- Power Point
- Effectivecommunication skills.
Excellent Teacher award in by SGI group in Physics( 2007)
- Ion- Beam Modification of PEO Based Polymer Electrolytes, has been published in a leading American Journal, “Macromolecular Symposia” in the year Feb 2009. Divya Singh, D. Kanjilal , A. Saxena, B. Bhattacharya
- “Conductivity Modulation of PEO Based Polymer and composite electrolyte to Li3+ Ion Bombardment”.Divya Singh,S.P.Pandey ,S.K. Tomar , K.Asokan, D.Kanjilal, Ranvir Kumar and B.Battacharya; Electroactive Polymer: Materials and Devices Vol. 3, 363-371,2009.
- “Electrostatic model of semiconductor nano-particles trapped in polymer electrolyte”,DivyaSingh , B.Bhattacharya, Bulletein of Material Science, Dec 2013.
- “Conductivity Modulation in Polymer-Electrolytes and their Composites due to Ion-Beam Irradiation”, Divya Singh, B. Bhattacharya, Chapter published in an international book “Radiation effects”
- (Trans and Tech publishing house).
- "Ion irradiation on polymer electrolyte films: comparative study on conductivity" Divya Singh, P.K. Singh, B. Bhattacharya, published in High Performance Polymers (HPP) in 2015
- “Conductivities and Dielectric Studies on PVP based polymer electrolytes”.Divya Singh, B. Bhattacharya,Submitted toNucl. Instr. Meth Phys. Res. B (2015).
CIC – Certificate in Computing (IGNOU)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)