- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Ms. Divya Singh has an ability to carry her professional growth as an educator in educational areas, and also wish to encourage and inspire students to achieve their highest potential through a Firm and well-formed and yielding education.She has completed her Master’s Degree in Physics and SUBMITTED Ph.D. Her area of interest is on Ion beam irradiation on Polymerelectrolytes. Her research experience of Ion- Beamirradiation on Polymer Films is since 2007 (Performed in NSC now known as IUAC, New Delhi) India.She is a member of Materials Research Laboratory in School of basic Sciences and research, Sharda University. Along with the research, she has Teaching experience of more than 10yrs. Presently, she is a faculty of Physics department,Sharda University.
More than 10 Years
M.Sc (Physics) + Pursuing Ph.D.
- Polymer electrolytes
- Swift heavy ions
- Taught Physics courses in B.Sc and B.Tech courses.
- Can work on Origin Software
- Microsoft Word,
- Technical and management skills.
- Power Point
- Effectivecommunication skills.
Excellent Teacher award in by SGI group in Physics( 2007)
- Ion- Beam Modification of PEO Based Polymer Electrolytes, has been published in a leading American Journal, “Macromolecular Symposia” in the year Feb 2009. Divya Singh, D. Kanjilal , A. Saxena, B. Bhattacharya
- “Conductivity Modulation of PEO Based Polymer and composite electrolyte to Li3+ Ion Bombardment”.Divya Singh,S.P.Pandey ,S.K. Tomar , K.Asokan, D.Kanjilal, Ranvir Kumar and B.Battacharya; Electroactive Polymer: Materials and Devices Vol. 3, 363-371,2009.
- “Electrostatic model of semiconductor nano-particles trapped in polymer electrolyte”,DivyaSingh , B.Bhattacharya, Bulletein of Material Science, Dec 2013.
- “Conductivity Modulation in Polymer-Electrolytes and their Composites due to Ion-Beam Irradiation”, Divya Singh, B. Bhattacharya, Chapter published in an international book “Radiation effects”
- (Trans and Tech publishing house).
- "Ion irradiation on polymer electrolyte films: comparative study on conductivity" Divya Singh, P.K. Singh, B. Bhattacharya, published in High Performance Polymers (HPP) in 2015
- “Conductivities and Dielectric Studies on PVP based polymer electrolytes”.Divya Singh, B. Bhattacharya,Submitted toNucl. Instr. Meth Phys. Res. B (2015).
CIC – Certificate in Computing (IGNOU)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture