- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
Graduated as an Architect from Goa College of Architecture (2001) with a first class and with Masters of Planning with specialisation in Housing from School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi(2004)with a first class honours. Completed PhD from Gautam Buddha University , Greater Noida(2015). She has over 12 years experience in various capacities with a combination of practice, research and teaching. Her experience extends to working on National Government programmes with Ministry of Housing and Poverty Alleviation, multi-national Aid organisations , Corporates, Development Authorities and the private sector. She has worked on ‘Action research’ , conduted workshops and imparted state level trainings. She also has International and national papers to her credit.
- 12 years
- B.Arch, M.Planning(Housing), PhD (Architecture)
- Housing and Urban Development
- Parashar, D. (2015). Unlearning Slums: a relook at the approach to addressing slums. Technical papers of the 63rd National Town and Country Planning Congress at Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 9th -11th of January, 2015.
- Parashar, D. (2014). “The Governments Role in private Partnerships for Urban Poor Housing in India”. International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis,Vol 7 Iss:4,pp.524-538.Emerald Journals (ISSN:1753-8270).
- Parashar, D. & Sehgal V.(2014, Nov). Evaluating the preparedness for Public Private Partnerships in housing delivery for the urban poor. In B.Surinder & S. Atul. Proceedings of the Neo-International Conference on Habitable Environments. Paper presented at NICHE Conference: Urbanism as a way of life, pg. 119-127. Chandigarh-Punjab: Indian Institute of Architects.
- Parashar, D (2013). Delivery of Housing to Urban Poor through Partnerships Review of Enabling Policies and Emerging Government Role. Vol:10, No. 2 Apr-June 2013. Pg 66-78. Institute of Town Planners, India Journal (ISSN: 0537-9679).
- Council of Architecture
- India Institute of Town Planners, India
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15