- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Confident, good communication skills, having excellent exposure of relevant field, also have good coordination with staff and students. Excellent knowledge of related field technically as well as research level. Supervision of 09 Desertions at master level. National and international publications.
Contribution in books publication at national level
02 Yrs 03 months
M.Sc (MIT) Radiography
Radiography and Medical Physics
Good teaching learning and perfection in explanation of the subjects
Monument of attending conferences
- Dissertation work on comparative study on CTDI displayed and measured values.
- International publication on minimization of risk from occupational exposure to radiation.
- Poster presentation at national level on statically approach of calculating the signal to noise ratio and patient dose at diagnostic and therapeutic x ray energies as a tool for quality assurance.
- Supervision to make international publication on master level student’s topic “Role of CTDI to estimate patient dose.
- Supervision of 09 dissertation at master level (Medical physics).
- Contribution in book “quality assurance and quality control in diagnostic radiology by PROF.S.K Bahragava at national level.
- International conference (AMAEAP-2015) at JNU.
- 1 st AHPCON National conference held on 29 March 2014 in RML hospital.
- National conference on radiation safety held on 1st mat 2011.
- National conference on recent advances in medical technology.
- National conference muscular imaging held at sharda university
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15