- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Confident, good communication skills, having excellent exposure of relevant field, also have good coordination with staff and national international students. Excellent knowledge of related field technically as well as research level. Supervision of 09 Desertions at master level. National and international publications.
Contribution in books publication at national level
- M.Sc (MIT) Radiography
- Radiography and Medical Physics
- Good teaching learning and perfection in explanation of the subjects
- 04 Monument of attending conferences and paper presentations
- International publication on minimization of risk from occupational exposure to radiation.
- Poster presentation at national level on statically approach of calculating the signal to noise ratio and patient dose at diagnostic and therapeutic x ray energies as a tool for quality assurance.
- National Publication on Comparative studies of computed tomography dose index(CTDIw/CTDIvol)and dose lenghth product (DLP)measured and displayed values for head and abdominal (Triple phase) CT on 64 slice CT Scanner”
- Supervision to make international publication on master level student’s topic “Role of CTDI to estimate patient dose.
- Supervision of 09 dissertations at master level (Medical physics).
- Contribution in book “quality assurance and quality control in diagnostic radiology by PROF.S.K Bahragava at national level.
- Contribution in book “Text book of radiology for residents and technicians” by PROF.S.K Bahragava at national level.
- MCQ’s In Radiology for Resident and Technologists and Technologists by PROF.S.K Bahragava at national level.
- ISRT Member Ship
- International Conference (AMAEAP-2015) at JNU.
- 1 st AHPCON National conference held on 29 March 2014 in RML hospital.
- National conference on radiation safety held on 1st mat 2011.
- National conference on recent advances in medical technology.
- National conference muscular imaging held at Sharda Universityy.
- AHPCON-2016 2nd national conference JMFT on 22,23 feb.2016
- 3rd National & 1st International Conference-2016September.1,3 at Ramoji Film CITY Hydrabad.
- National Conference at TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MUMBAI Dated 27 may to 28 may 2017
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture