- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Confident, good communication skills, having excellent exposure of relevant field, also have good coordination with staff and students. Excellent knowledge of related field technically as well as research level. Supervision of 09 Desertions at master level. National and international publications.
Contribution in books publication at national level
02 Yrs 03 months
M.Sc (MIT) Radiography
Radiography and Medical Physics
Good teaching learning and perfection in explanation of the subjects
Monument of attending conferences
- Dissertation work on comparative study on CTDI displayed and measured values.
- International publication on minimization of risk from occupational exposure to radiation.
- Poster presentation at national level on statically approach of calculating the signal to noise ratio and patient dose at diagnostic and therapeutic x ray energies as a tool for quality assurance.
- Supervision to make international publication on master level student’s topic “Role of CTDI to estimate patient dose.
- Supervision of 09 dissertation at master level (Medical physics).
- Contribution in book “quality assurance and quality control in diagnostic radiology by PROF.S.K Bahragava at national level.
- International conference (AMAEAP-2015) at JNU.
- 1 st AHPCON National conference held on 29 March 2014 in RML hospital.
- National conference on radiation safety held on 1st mat 2011.
- National conference on recent advances in medical technology.
- National conference muscular imaging held at sharda university
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)