- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
Mr Ankur Sharma received his master in laws with specialisation in public international law from the faculty of law, South Asian University, New Delhi. He completed his B.A.LL.B.(Hons) from G.G.S. Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
Apart from his professional engagements as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of India and the High Court of Delhi, during his academic days, he had been associated with various statutory bodies namely National Human Rights Commission, National Legal Services Authority, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal, etc.
Being a regular participant in various national and international conferences in the field of law, he had presented his research work at these forums.
- Mr Sharma is practicing law in the Supreme Court of India and High Court of Delhi since 2014.
- He had worked in the chamber of present Attorney General of India Shri K.K. Venugopal, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court in 2014.
- Apart from his professional engagements as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of India and the High Court of Delhi, during his academic days, he had been associated with various statutory bodies namely National Human Rights Commission, National Legal Services Authority, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal, etc.
- LL.M. in International Law from the faculty of Law, South Asian University, New Delhi, in 2016
- B.A.LL.B.(Hons) from G.G.S. Indraprastha University, New Delhi, in 2014
- Public International Law
- International Trade Law
- International Criminal Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Human Rights Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Media Law & Ethics
- Land Laws
- Presented a research paper on ‘Combating Corruption in the South Asian region: An Analysis from International Legal Perspective’ at Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) sponsored ‘International Conference on Transnational Corruption: Challenges and Resolutions’ organised by National Law University Delhi and Transparency International India from 14-15 March 2015.
- Presented a research paper on ‘Utility Model: In the perspective of India's MSMEs Sector’ at National Workshop on ‘Intellectual property rights: Need for protection of the Utility Model in India’ held at ITM University, Gurgaon, June 2013.
- Presented a research paper on ‘Air and Space Laws in India’ at ‘Third International Workshop and Conference on Emerging Trends in Aviation and Space Applications: Legal & Policy Issues’ organized by National Law University, Delhi & Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University, Montreal, Canada and The International Foundation for Aviation and Development (IFFAAD).
- Presented a research paper on The Need for Judicial Reforms in India’ as a part of Jan Jagran 2010 campaign organised by a leading Hindi Daily Dainik Jagran at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow in July 2010.
- Member of the Bar Council of Delhi
- Successfully completed a certificate course in IPR Laws offered by World Intellectual Property Rights Organization (WIPO), United Nations.
- Successfully completed a certificate course in Public Policy for Young leaders conducted offered by the Centre for Civil Society, New Delhi.
- Successfully completed a certificate course on The Right to Information Act, 2005 by the Centre for Good Governance, the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture