- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
An effective and committed teacher with over 9 years of teaching experience; University Gold Medalist in Economics; Has a passion for teaching with good written and verbal communication skills.
- 9+ years of teaching experience
- MA (Gold-Medalist in Economics)
- B. Ed
- Micro Economics
- University Gold-medal in economics, in post graduation.
- First position in college in graduation.
- Certificate of Merit for standing 1st in class XII (A.I.S.S.C.E) in all the central schools of Pune district.
- Certificate of Merit for standing 1st in subjects of Economics & Geography in Class XII.
- Award and value-letter from Rotary club, Sultanpur for standing 1st in university.
- Paper presented –Entitled The Impact of Rupee Depreciation on Indian Economy: in 14th International Conference on Advances & challenges in Global Business, Management , Economics tourism and Information Technology ,organized by Research development association,Jaipur in collaboration with Rajasthan Chamber of Commerce & Industry ,on 1& 2February 2014.
- Paper presented entitled “Indian Youth- The key to the Development of Emerging Indian Economy”, in National seminar on Igniting Young minds for an Emerging India” The power of Youth -organized by SESOMU Girls college ,Sri Dungargarh, Bikaner on 12-13 Jan, 2014.
- Published paper on “Illiteracy & India in IJTBM 2012", Vol. No 1, Issue No. 5, Jan-Mar
- Published paper on “Gender Equity in Education: A Review of Trends and Factors”- (IJTBM) 2012, Vol. No1, Issue No.5, Jan-March.
- Participated in National Conference on Global to local: Issues, challenges & opportunities in Business, organized by SBS, Sharda University on 14 March, 2014.
- Participated in National Conference on Operations Research Application: Future Trends, held at GLBITM, Greater Noida on April 23-24, 2011.
- Participated in National Conference on ‘Emerging Trends in Indian Market: Opportunities & challenges’, organized by SBS , Sharda university on 23 March, 2012.
- Participated -Workshop: on ‘Market scenario in Built Environment-real estate, construction& infrastructure’ organized by RICS school of Built Environment, Amity University on 27, Nov 2013.
- Participated in National Conference on International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS):Issues & Challenges in India, organised at SBS , Sharda university on 13 April, 2013
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)