SBS Marketing Department is providing holistic development to the students in the various functional areas of marketing. The department is robust and understanding industry needs, for that introducing new courses time to time. The maximum number of students are opting for marketing specialization for that department is catering various needs of the students. The department organizes various conferences, seminars, symposiums, guest lectures, filed visits, live projects to give students all round development.
The department is having ten specialists from industry and academia having vast exposure in all the domain areas of marketing. Apart of the general marketing and specialization papers we have started offering papers like Digital Marketing & Marketing Analytics as per the demand of changing industry practices.
We are committed to create an unique centre to acquire, create and disseminate marketing domain knowledge.
- Marketing Management-I & II
- Marketing Research
- Retail Management ( MK1)
- Advertising and Brand Management ( MK2)
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Of Services (MK1)
- Advertising & Sales Promotion (MK2)
- Sales & Distribution Management (MK3)
- Global Marketing Startegies
- Marketing of Services
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Product & Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Rural Marketing
- Business Research Methods
- Marketing Analytics
- Published & Presented 20 research papers
- Developed by field study & published 05 case Studies
- Delivered 17 MDP’s in Marketing & Management Areas
- Organized workshops/ seminar / conferences/guest lectures in contemporary areas of marketing
- Won best paper award at Niesbud, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Strong industry link of all marketing faculty
Seminars & Workshops
Seminar / Conferences/Guest Lectures/Workshops/MDP’s/FDP
- Organized one day mdp for Johnson lifts on Teamwork & Interpersonal Relations at their six different locations viz: Jaipur, Mohali, Lucknow, Noida, Delhi & Gurgaon. (March’16)
- Organized one day training/mdp for Simon Electric (On behalf of Parishram Resources) on Communications & Customer Relations at Noida(March’16)
- Organized one day training/mdp for Coloplast(On behalf of Parishram Resources) on Change Management at Delhi
- Organized one day training/mdp for Johnson lifts on Communication & Customer Relations at their six different locations viz: Jaipur, Mohali, Lucknow, Noida, Delhi & Gurgaon.
- Organized three day training/mdp for Mahindra Finance on different topics like strategy, quality etc.(On behalf of ICMAI) at Delhi(July’15)
- Organized One day workshop on SPSS(April’15)
- Guest lecture series on “Brands” were organized on 14th August 2015 delivered by Mr. Avinash Srivastava, DGM, Brand & Strategic Communication
- Dileep Magee, Head, Sales &Marketing, ACE (Action Construction Equipment Ltd.), 28th August 2015
- A workshop on ‘Consumer Behaviour – Psychological Principles to Enhance Effectiveness’ was organized on 20th April 2015. The resource person was Prof. Frank Bond, Director, Institute of Management Studies, Goldsmiths, University of London.
- A Digital Marketing Bootcamp – a Workshop, which intends to create awareness about the role and usage of various social media tools in our day-to-life, in association with Buzzooka Infomedia Pvt. Ltd., was organized on 23rd September 2014. Expert speaker was Mr. Somesh Jagga, Co-Founder & Business Head, Buzzooka Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
- A one day Workshop on “Fiction Writing” was organized on 3rd April 2014. Resource person for this workshop was Mr. Rahul Saini. He is an author of 5 bestseller novels. His latest novel is “Just for You” published by Penguin India.
- Organized One day workshop on SPSS ( March’2014)
- A one-day seminar on “Emerging Trends in Indian Market: Opportunities & Challenges” was organized on 23rd March 2012.
- Marketing Labs
- Case Study Cell
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)