The Department of Education strives to prepare students who would be leaders in their classrooms, effective practitioners in their particular field, and lifelong learners.
The objectives of School of Education are to enable the prospective teachers to:
- Appreciate the historical legacy and cultural diversity of India and infer its implication for shaping the aims and processes of education.
- Develop an understanding of individual variations.
- Develop sensitivity towards children with special needs and competencies to provide differential intervention for inclusive education.
- Strengthen the human and non-human environment for learning and promoting maximum pupil achievement.
- Encourage effective use of instructional technology to enhance learning.
- Apply the principles and the knowledge of research to develop, implement and evaluate appropriate instruction.
- Become a reflective practitioner and an action researcher.
- Prepare students for effective leadership roles in school and education institutions.
- Develop an understanding of the pedagogical processes and critical issues related to the teaching learning.
Developed Instructional material
Seminars & Workshops
Guest Lecture delivered by Mr. Raju Nepali on Message of Gita on Present Scenario (03/11/2015).
One Day Seminar on the occasion of National Youth Day Theme-Life of Swami Vivekanand
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15