The Department of Education strives to prepare students who would be leaders in their classrooms, effective practitioners in their particular field, and lifelong learners.
The objectives of School of Education are to enable the prospective teachers to:
- Appreciate the historical legacy and cultural diversity of India and infer its implication for shaping the aims and processes of education.
- Develop an understanding of individual variations.
- Develop sensitivity towards children with special needs and competencies to provide differential intervention for inclusive education.
- Strengthen the human and non-human environment for learning and promoting maximum pupil achievement.
- Encourage effective use of instructional technology to enhance learning.
- Apply the principles and the knowledge of research to develop, implement and evaluate appropriate instruction.
- Become a reflective practitioner and an action researcher.
- Prepare students for effective leadership roles in school and education institutions.
- Develop an understanding of the pedagogical processes and critical issues related to the teaching learning.
Developed Instructional material
Seminars & Workshops
Guest Lecture delivered by Mr. Raju Nepali on Message of Gita on Present Scenario (03/11/2015).
One Day Seminar on the occasion of National Youth Day Theme-Life of Swami Vivekanand
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)