Ph.D in Environmental Science (Full Time/ Part Time)
The course is aimed to create high quality research professionals with experience in handling instruments, research data, and techniques, apply statistical analysis and produce research outcomes in terms of national and international publications.
- MS/M.Tech with 1st Division or CGPA of 6.75 or above on a 10-point scale
- Sciences: Post graduation with 55% marks or a CGPA of 6.25 or above
- UGC/CSIR (JRF), NET/GATE qualified candidates may be exempted from appearing in the entrance examination. However, they will necessarily have to undergo an interview
- Online through the website www.sharda.ac.in or filling an application form available at admission cell, Sharda University, Greater Noida. Application for National entrance test can be filled twice in a year May and November and entrance tests are held in June and December respectively.
- The students taking this course will have opportunity to join different positions in Academic Institutions, Universities and Research and Development Institutes in India or abroad.
- Teaching, Entrepreneurship, Research, Industries, NGO, Foreign Assignments in research and academics.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture