MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
The program aims to provide students with the knowledge, mind-set and skills necessary in building a successful career in global logistics and supply chain management. The program will enable students to:
- Take-up positions in managerial capacities in manufacturing, retailing, e-commerce companies and export & import houses.
- Work as merchandizing and logistics managers in import and export operations.
- Work as system designers, packaging, warehousing and other operations for domestic and international logistics.
- Develop entrepreneurship capabilities and empower them to work on their own as logistics and supply chain providers.
This is a specialized program in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (L&SCM). It is a multi-disciplinary program having focus on design, planning and management of L&SCM functions, networks, processes and systems. It will have two pathways:
- Domestic and International logistics and supply chain for import-export operations.
- Supply chain management and optimization for transport systems like airways, shipping, railways and inland containers/cargos.
The overall educational aim of MBA - Logistics & Supply Chain Management is to equip students with knowledge, understanding, skills and experiential learning in Logistics, Packaging Logistics, Modelling & Simulation of Supply Chains, Cross-Functional Process Integration and Handling of Cargos and Clearance at Airports, Ports, Dry Ports, Customs, Export Processing Zones (EPZs), etc. In addition, students will be exposed to various facilities of L&SCM for hands-on training.
- Graduation with 50% marks
- Proficiency in English communication
- SUAT (Online Test), followed by Group Discussion/Personal Interview
- Graduation with 50% marks
- MAT with 75 percentile score, followed by Group Discussion/Personal Interview
- CAT with 65 percentile score, followed by Group Discussion/Personal Interview
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15