MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
The program aims to provide students with the knowledge, mind-set and skills necessary in building a successful career in global logistics and supply chain management. The program will enable students to:
- Take-up positions in managerial capacities in manufacturing, retailing, e-commerce companies and export & import houses.
- Work as merchandizing and logistics managers in import and export operations.
- Work as system designers, packaging, warehousing and other operations for domestic and international logistics.
- Develop entrepreneurship capabilities and empower them to work on their own as logistics and supply chain providers.
This is a specialized program in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (L&SCM). It is a multi-disciplinary program having focus on design, planning and management of L&SCM functions, networks, processes and systems. It will have two pathways:
- Domestic and International logistics and supply chain for import-export operations.
- Supply chain management and optimization for transport systems like airways, shipping, railways and inland containers/cargos.
The overall educational aim of MBA - Logistics & Supply Chain Management is to equip students with knowledge, understanding, skills and experiential learning in Logistics, Packaging Logistics, Modelling & Simulation of Supply Chains, Cross-Functional Process Integration and Handling of Cargos and Clearance at Airports, Ports, Dry Ports, Customs, Export Processing Zones (EPZs), etc. In addition, students will be exposed to various facilities of L&SCM for hands-on training.
- Graduation with 50% marks
- Proficiency in English communication
- SUAT (Online Test), followed by Group Discussion/Personal Interview
- Graduation with 50% marks
- MAT with 75 percentile score, followed by Group Discussion/Personal Interview
- CAT with 65 percentile score, followed by Group Discussion/Personal Interview
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)