B.Tech CSE (CS - Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology) in association with IBM
Cloud computing is fastest growing technology that is required to facilitate the information technology industry needs for the next 20 years. Virtualization is the core technology on which the cloud-computing paradigm works. Hence, scope is based on latest methodologies, models and security trends. Hands-on practical dimension is the strength for a greater scope.
Introduction to Open Source Software and Open Standards.
- HTML programming
- Virtualization and Cloud I
- Virtualization and Cloud II
- Cloud Computing Platforms I
- Cloud Computing Platforms II
- Storage Technology Foundation
- Dynamic Paradigm in Cloud Computing I
- Dynamic Paradigm in Cloud Computing II
- Dynamic Paradigm in Cloud Computing III
- Dynamic Paradigm in Cloud Computing IV
- Security in Cloud
- Backup & DR
- Cloud Performance Tuning
- Matriculation with 60% marks
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 60% marks (Aggregate & PCM; PCB for Biotechnology; any three of Physics, Chemistry, Math and Computer Science, without a gap.
- SUAT (Online Test), followed by Personal Interview
- AIEEE All India Rank less than 3,00,000
- UPSEE Rank less than 50,000
- Step-1: Application form can be obtained from Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus, Regional Offices and International Offices.
- Candidates can also apply online.
- Step 2: Written test followed by Personal interview.
This program is aimed to develop the workforce required to cater the needs of Cloud computing industry exclusively Cloud Management, Resource Optimization and Solution Architect
We work with our industry partners to develop ready and able graduates who are equipped to make a positive contribution to their chosen profession or further study.
Click here to view the course Structure.
- Poster Presentation
- Group discussion
- Test and design projects. Assessment is carried out by Sharda University & IBM’s Academic Partnership methods
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture