B.Tech CSE (Business Analytics & Optimization) in association with IBM
The future of business is intelligent business and its associated industries. IT industry plays a vital role catering the critical needs of industry. Hence they became an integral part of industry as a backbone in decision-making process. Also, certain consulting and service providers such as Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Infosys do a lot of large-scale data processing and analyzing for optimization. Hence, this area of Business Analytics & Optimization will assist in growing the firm for the better future.
- Introduction to Open Source Software & Open Standards
- HTML Programming
- Dynamic Paradigm in Business Analytics & Optimization 1
- Dynamic Paradigm in Business Analytics & Optimization II
- Dynamic Paradigm in Business Analytics & Optimization 3
- Dynamic Paradigm in Business Analytics & Optimization 4
- Business Strategy and Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Storage Technology Foundation
- Big Data Analytics
- Social & Web Analytics
- Content Analytics
• Matriculation with 60% marks
• Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 60% marks (Aggregate & PCM; PCB for Biotechnology; any three of Physics, Chemistry, Math and Computer Science, without a gap.
• SUAT (Online Test), followed by Personal Interview
• AIEEE All India Rank less than 3,00,000
• UPSEE Rank less than 50,000
- Application form can be obtained from Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus, Regional Offices and International Offices.
- Candidates can also apply online.
The performance of the students is assessed by continuous series of tests/assignments/quizzes/tutorials and presentations in addition to Mid Term & End Term Examinations to ensure highest academic standards.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture