B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology in BMIT
BMIT course of studies at bachelor level has been designed to fulfill the need of skilful imaging technologies. With the advances in the imaging technology such as X-rays, Ultra-sound, Sonography CT-scanning, MRI, Mammography, PET-scanning, etc. there is a great demand for the imaging technologists. The hands on experience in the department of Radiology from day one onwards will enable the student to understand the nature of the illness beginning with routine imaging to CT and MRI scans. The students will receive excellent and exhaustive training in these fields to be able to assist senior radiologists. We provide to students free hands on training on advance imaging machines like digital x ray 128 Slice CT Scan,3 Tesla MRI,DEXA, Mammography etc
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board\ university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Math
- English have secured minimum 50% marks.
- Admission is by appearing for a formal interview, after submitting all documents and verifications
- After successful completion of BMIT program a student will be capable of holding assignments in Govt/Private hospital and health care institutions, research laboratories and diagnostic centers.
- Students with an instinct to learn can do higher studies in specialized field of study and can progress as scientists and even can enjoy faculty positions in academic institutions.
B.Sc. degree holders in Imaging Technology have numerous job opportunities in Indian and international market Such as.
- Radiological Technologists.
- Interventional/Cath Lab technologist
- CT,MRI technologist
- X-ray Technicians or Ultrasound Technicians
- Application specialist
- These students can join reputed Govt/private organizations in India as well outside India.
- Salary Package for a Medical Imaging Technologist is up to Rs. 7, 00, 000 per annum OR according to their eligibility and experience. If the students work in foreign countries after gaining work experience, they can earn up to Rs. 25, 00, 000 per annum.
Gross Radiological and surface Anatomy of human body.
Physiology in Radiography.
Basic Electricity and Magnetism and Radiation Physics.
Dark Room Procedures.
Hospital Practice, care and radiation protection of the patients.
Apparatus for Radiography.
Radiography of upper and lower extremities
Radiographic imaging Techniques
Radiographic Techniques (Special Procedures).
Recent advances in imaging and contrast media
Radiation Hazard and its protection & planning of the department
- The annual university examinations for all allied health science UG programs will be conducted in the month of Jul/Aug. Students who are declared unsuccessful in this examination can appear for the supplementary exam which will be conducted 6 weeks after the declaration of results.
- There is no limit to the number of attempts for each subject but maximum duration for completion of course is 5yrs.
- From the second year onwards, students with unsuccessful attempts or back papers are permitted to attend the classes with the regular students until the end of the program.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture