01. Where can I submit my CV for the job at Sharda University?
You can submit your CV on email@example.com for teaching positions and firstname.lastname@example.org for non teaching positions.
02. Minimum Qualifications for Academic and Non Academic Position’s?
We follow the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
03. Shall I get Annual Increment?
Yes, Annual Increment is given every year@ 3% on basic pay (subject to conditions).
04. What is Pay Fixation formula?
The pay ‘fixation formula’ recommended by 6th Central Pay Commission as accepted by the Central Government shall be applicable.
05. Leave Entitlement @ Sharda?
FESTIVAL HOLIDAYS- As notified by the University
CASUAL LEAVE- 14 Days in a year
- For Non Teaching Staff - 30 days
- For Teaching Staff – 10 days and Vacation leave – 30 Days
Maternity Leave- 90 days on two occasions in entire career
06. Work Environment at Sharda?
Members of the Sharda University form a vibrant, diverse, and cohesive community that shares one goal and Excellence.
07. What benefits can I get if I join Sharda University?
Sharda University is a global University that continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Joining our University offers you great opportunities for personal and professional growth. Also, as the University grows, you will also be encouraged to further develop and enhance your own skills. Encouragements are offered according to individual performance, thereby motivating employees at work.
08. What is the promotion the criteria?
We follow career advancement scheme laid down by UGC for Teaching Positions
09. What other opportunities are provided to faculty for academic advancement at Sharda?
We encourage the Faculty/staff members to attend international/national conferences and expenses are borne by the University (Subject to certain Condition).
10. Can I work and study at Sharda University?
Yes, You can work as Part Time Faculty and also pursue PH.D at the campus. (Subject to Conditions)