01. When was SGI Established?
In 1996, SGI established the first self financing Engineering College of UP, starting with 160 students, and today is the one of the largest education group of North India having 6 Campuses in Agra and Mathura and a University in Greater Noida.
02. Is your Institution recognized/approved by UGC?
Sharda University was established as a state private university in Greater Noida through the U.P. State Legislative Act in 2009 and is approved by UGC. Please refer to the link for further details.
03. Are Technical courses approved by AICTE?
04. Is there any Entrance Exam?
Yes, we conduct our own entrance exam i.e. SURE (Sharda University Record Examination). You can appear for exam either in the University campus or ATTEST center in your city. Please refer to the link for list of ATTEST centers. The test is conducted from Monday to Saturday between 9 AM to 4 PM.
05. What types of questions are asked in Entrance Exam?
The Entrance Exam consists of 3 sections including English Comprehension, Data Analysis, and Logical reasoning.
07. Is there any requirement of Affidavit in case of break in studies?
Yes, we do require affidavit for break in studies.
08. What is the eligibility for Scholarship?
09. What if I am not interested after depositing Registration fee? Will I get my registration amount back?
10. Does University provide any transportation facility from NCR?
Yes, we have AC & non-AC Buses, which covers maximum part of NCR. For route please refer to the Link.
11. Does Sharda University provide any Education Loan facility?
Sharda University has tie-up with leading banks. For further details, please refer to the Link.
12. Why should I choose Sharda University?
13. Is the campus WI-FI enabled?
Yes, campus has seamless Wi-Fi connectivity.