In an era of Globalization, Indian business organizations have to integrate their commercial activities with international businesses. This calls for professionals who are well equipped with, specialized knowledge and management skills to handle new dimensions of this industry. In addition to trading in physical goods and services, International business also includes inbound or outbound flow of foreign investment, especially the foreign direct investment (FDI). Thus the management of Global business is a crucial area for many companies, both large and small, and therefore managers with skills and qualifications in international business can play a very valuable role for such companies.
MBA-IB can help students to develop expertise and skills in this area, and they can get into challenging, rewarding, and fast paced careers in International business management. With the availability of this valuable program, a whole range of opportunities are possible for students after their graduation/post-graduation who are looking for careers, including those who possess some experience in a business environment, and are desirous of promoting their professional career prospects.
The MBA (IB) aims at imparting professional education and training in modern management techniques for handling international business operations in a highly dynamic and competitive environment. The main focus is:
- To Familiarize students on fundamental concepts of Management
- To expose the students to the challenges in the emerging competitive business environment in an increasingly globalised world
- To prepare the students for successful and rewarding career in the field of international business
- To develop analytical and decision skills for evolving effective international business strategies
- Collaborative arrangement for study overseas
- Program is guided by Ex Director, IIFT, New Delhi and foreign faculties
- Practical oriented skills/knowledge delivery with case studies
- Board of management consists of professionals from organizations dealing in International Business and academicians
- Regular industry interface through panel discussions, seminars, visit of industrial experts, projects etc.
- Opportunity to acquire first hand knowledge of port administration, filing of documentation, shipping and cargo handling etc.
- Foreign Languages: French, Spanish, German, and Mandarin